1. Sundarbans, West Bengal
Sundarbans, the crown jewel of Bengal and a World Heritage Site by UNESCO is at the top of every passionate traveller's wish list. This deep forest of mangroves is one of India's top national parks and a major habitat for Bengal Tigers. Sundarbans, meaning "beautiful forests," is home to various wildlife, including the fox, jungle cat, wild boar, and spotted deer. It is one of India's greatest wildlife destinations to visit in November.
- Things to do: Take a boat ride, Go tiger spotting, have a holy plunge in Gangasagar, see an olive ridley tortoise on Kanak Island, and see birds at Sajnekhali Bird Sanctuary.
- How to Get There: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata (112 kilometers), is the closest airport to Sunderbans. Canning Train Station (64 km) is the closest railway station to Sundarbans.
Also Read: 30 Best Places To Visit In October In India
2. Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Varanasi, an ancient city that exudes charm and mesmerizing beauty, is one of the holiest towns in India if not the globe. Varanasi, with its huge number of shrines, temples, and ghats, ought to be at the peak of anyone's priority list if they want the graces of the almighty.
This spectacular site, known as the residence of Lord Shiva City, has a special energy in its relaxing surroundings that would leave anyone who comes spellbound. Thousands of individuals from India travel to the sacred Ganges River to take a holy dip, which is considered to cleanse the body and soul of all sins. It is one of the best places to visit in November in India.
- Places to visit: Manikarnika Ghat, Kashi Vishwanath Temple, Assi Ghat, Dhamek Stupa, Dashashwamedh Ghat, and Sarnath Museum are among the places that are worth seeing in Varanasi.
- Things to do: Things to see and do in Varanasi include attending Ganga Aarti, taking an enlightening tour, bathing in the Ganges, taking an early-morning boat ride, and shopping in the town's market.
- How to Get There: Lal Bahadur Shastri Airport (in Banaras) is the closest airport to Varanasi. Varanasi Station (also Varanasi Cantonment Train Station) is the nearest railway station to Varanasi.
3. Bodh Gaya, Bihar
Bodhgaya is a World Heritage Site of UNESCO and a significant Buddhist pilgrimage site wherein Lord Buddha attained enlightenment. If you are looking for tranquillity that reaches the core of you, there is no greater spot to be than here.
November to February are deemed the finest months to visit Bodhgaya. The temperature remains temperate, and Tibetan monks from Dharamshala visit throughout this period.
If it seems like a mystical retreat, this is one of India's best places to visit in November or December.
- Places to visit: Visit the Bodhi Tree, Mahabodhi Temple Complex, the Royal Bhutan Monastery, the Chinese Temple, the Vishnupad Temple, the Thai Monastery, and the Root Institute for Wisdom Culture.
- Things to do: Activities include temple hopping, meditation, and shopping.
- How to Get There: Gaya Airport in Bodhgaya is the closest airport to Bodhgaya. Gaya Junction is the nearest train station.
4. Shantiniketan, West Bengal
Shantiniketan, situated in the Birbhum district, is a lovely tiny town that houses the remains of the legendary Indian poet Rabindranath Tagore. The writer's father created the Visva Bharati University, which altered the education paradigm. This cultural site is one of the top sites to check out in India for a heritage-filled holiday. It is one of the best tourist places in India in November.
- Places to visit: Sonajhuri Forest, Ballavpur Wildlife Sanctuary, Chaatim Tala, and Rabindra Bhavan are all worth seeing.
- Things to Do: Visit surrounding locations and learn about Bengali literature and culture.
- How to Get There: Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport is the closest airport to Shantiniketan. Bolpur train station is the closest railway station to Shantiniketan.
5. Kohima, Nagaland
This is Nagaland's lovely hilltop capital town, also regarded as one of India's seven sister states. The name Kohima was anglicized by the British, and the place was previously called Kewhira, which originates from the Kewhi flowers that bloom in the area. It is also a haven for adventure seekers interested in hiking, trekking, and camping. It is one of India's best hill places to visit in November.
- Places to visit: Kohima attractions include the Kohima Cathedral Church, Sakhrie Park, the Kohima War Cemetery, and the Nagaland State Museum.
- Things to do: Explore churches, museums, and natural parks in Kohima.
- How to Get There: Dimapur Airport is the closest airport to Kohima. Dimapur Train Station is the nearest train station to Kohima.
6. Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh
Ziro, located around 115 kilometers from Itanagar, is an idyllic tiny town in Arunachal Pradesh currently gaining popularity. With its rice fields, beautiful ranges of mountains, and clean-flowing rivers, the town is out of a fantasy novel. If you're looking for a peaceful place to visit this November, Ziro is ideal.
- Places to visit: Visit Talley Valley Wildlife Sanctuary, Tarin Fish Farm, Meghna Cave Temple, Dolo Mando Mountains, Orchid Research Centre, and Kile Pakho Ridge in Ziro.
- Activities to do: If you enjoy hiking, the Kile Pakho Ridge represents one of the best spots to visit. The panorama that can be seen from here is breathtaking, with miles and miles of lush greenery and crop fields visible. The Dolo Mando is another challenging mountain for hikers. Trekking tours are organised regularly here. White water rafting on the Kameng River is another must-do activity.
- How to Get There: Lilabari Airport (137 kilometers) is the closest airport. North Lakhimpur (120 km) and Naharlagun (95 kilometers) are the closest train stations. Ziro Bus Terminus is the closest bus stop.
Also Read: 30 Famous Temples In South India
7. Kalimpong, West Bengal
This unspoiled mountain village in West Bengal is noted for its lovely valley panoramas and exquisite Buddhist monasteries. Kalimpong, located 50 minutes east of Darjeeling, sits at 1250 meters, directly beside the famous Teesta Valley. It is thought that Bhutanese Kings originally ruled the area, and the temples and churches commemorate Bhutan's remarkable history. It is one of the best places to visit in India in November with family.
- Places to visit: Visit Bara Mangwa Farmhouse, Lapcha Museum, Delo Park, and Pine View Nursery.
- Things to do: Sightseeing
- How to reach: The closest airport to Kalimpong is Bagdogra, and the nearest train station is New Jalpaiguri Junction.
8. Old Goa, Goa
Goa, a pocket-sized utopia on the west coast of India, is a kaleidoscope amalgamation of Portuguese-Indian heritage, delectable delicacies, and, of course, the calm beaches. This tropical state has received worldwide acclaim for its Susegad style of living. With its laid-back feelings, this small state leaves you carefree and allows you to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle with the Goa tour packages.
Every year in November and December, the feast of St. Francis Xavier (Goa's patron saint) is celebrated. The silver casket housing the saint's mortals is treasured for reverence. Over 2 lakh people from all over the world travel to Goa to participate in this festival. This is one of the nicest spots for a trip in India in November with Goa travel packages.
- Places to visit: Visit the Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, Basilica of Bom Jesus, Goa State Museum, Se Cathedral, Calangute Beach, Baga Beach, St. Francis of Assisi Church, Aguada Fort, Anjuna Beach, and Panaji Marketplace in Old Goa.
- Things to Do: Ride a rental bike to Goa. Take a heritage tour, Go water sports, & shop until you drop. Relax in a hut and enjoy the nightlife in Goa. The Goa journey includes a spice plantation excursion and a dolphin encounter.
- How to Get There: Dabolim Airport is the closest airport to Goa. Thivim and Madgaon are the closest railway stations.
9. Kutch, Gujarat
If you're seeking destinations you can visit in Gujarat, Kutch should be at the top. The architectural splendor, cultural wonders, and excellent cuisine will make it hard for you to go home. Kutch is located on the border of India and Pakistan, and from here, you can view sections of Pakistan.
From November to February, winter is the greatest season to visit Kutch. The long winter nights reflect the moonlight on the pristine sands, adding to the scenic appeal. In reality, the famed Rann of Kutch carnival happens simultaneously, displaying its magnificent splendor.
During the Rann Utsav, participants can participate in various activities such as paramotoring, prayer, stargazing, rifle shooting, bird viewing, jungle safari, and touring. Kutch has earned its spot as one of the top destinations to visit in India in November.
- Places to visit: White Desert, Mandvi Beach, Aina Mahal, Shri Swaminarayan Mandir, The Wild Ass Sanctuary, and Prag Mahal are all worth seeing.
- Things to do: Activities include birdwatching, Sightseeing, cultural performances, and a jungle safari. Spend the night in a Kutchi home, ride a camel, and dress like an indigenous person.
- How to Get There: Bhuj Airport, approximately 70 km away, is the closest airport to Kutch. Kutch Railway Station is the nearest train station.
10. Ganpatipule, Maharashtra
Ganpatipule transforms into a paradisiacal tropical hideaway as soon as rainfall arrives. It is why it's on our list of destinations to visit with Maharashtra tour packages in November in India. Ganpatipule, located in Maharashtra's popular Konkan area, is known for its gold-sand coastlines, mystical stories, and culture.
According to Hindu legend, Lord Ganpati relocated to this location from his previous abode, Gule. Pilgrims travel from all over to seek graces from the 400-year-old Ganpati idol, located at the base of a hill.
- Places to visit: Visit Ganpatipule Beach and Ganpatipule Temple.
- Things to do: Kirtan at Ganpatipule Temple, Watersports activities, and shopping at local markets are all options. All of these will be included in the Maharashtra trip package.
- How to Get There: Ratnagiri Airport (28 kilometers) is the closest airport to Ganpatipule. Ratnagiri Railway Station, thirty kilometers away, is the nearest train station to Ganpatipule.
11. Tarkarli, Maharashtra
Tarkarli is a small coastal village about 550 kilometers from Mumbai and eight kilometers south of Malvan. Tarkarli, a rapidly rising tourist area, draws hundreds of thousands of national and international visitors in November due to its exceptionally pleasant climate. It has tranquil beaches, lovely backwaters, and clear blue waters. It is one of the best tourist places in India in November.
If you want to dive into the salty and refreshing waves of the Arabian Sea, then November is the month to plan an enjoyable getaway with friends. You may also sail on houseboats on the emerald-green waves of Karli Beach.
- Places to visit: Sindhudurg Fort, Deobag, Karli Backwaters, Dhamapur Lake, Achra Beach, Padma Garh Fort, Kanak Devi Mandir, Kolamb Beach, and Sarjekot Fort are all worth seeing.
- Things to do: Activities include scuba diving, snorkeling, Swimming, dolphin watching, parasailing, and banana boat rides.
- How to Get There: Dabolim Airport, approximately 130 kilometers, is the closest airport to Tarkarli. Kundal Railway Station, forty-five kilometers away, is the nearest railway station to Tarkarli.
12. Sanasar, Jammu And Kashmir
Sanasar is a merged name for two enthralling villages in Jammu & Kashmir, Sana and Sar. This is among the best destinations to plan with Kashmir tour packages in November in India, with an expanse of beautiful highland scenery. The pine-covered forest patch and lovely lake make the surroundings appear like a painting. The rolling hills provide the most gorgeous backdrop to the entire scenario.
- Things to do: Activities include paragliding, camping, and zorbing.
- How to Get There: The closest airport to Sanasar is Jammu Airport, approximately 120 kilometers away, which connects to major Indian cities. The Jammu train stop is the closest railway station to Sanasar. For a hassle-free experience, you can opt for a Kashmir holiday package.
13. Bundi, Rajasthan
Bundi, a little touristy hideaway in Rajasthan embellished with bygone-era architecture, is enhanced by Aravali Hills and shimmering lakes. The city celebrates the famed Bundi Festival (a fair organized by the Rajasthan State Tourism Department) in November-December, which showcases Rajasthan's magnificence and artistry. It is one of India's top tourist destinations in November.
- Places to visit: Bundi attractions include the Nawal Sagar Lake, Taragarh Fort, Garh Palace, and Raniji ki Baoli.
- Things to do: Activities include shopping for colorful trinkets, cultural performances, sports competitions, and bridal gown competitions.
- How to Get There: Sanganer Airport, located 210 kilometers away, is the closest airport to Bundi. Kota train stop is the nearest railway station to Bundi.
14. Pushkar, Rajasthan
Pushkar is an important pilgrimage destination in India for Sikh and Hindu faith adherents due to hundreds of beautiful temples, including the world's only 'Lord Brahma Temple' and multiple gurudwaras. Being in the arid desert, Pushkar has exceptionally hot summers and refreshing, pleasant winters with modest rainfall during the monsoons.
The Temple Town's rich and diverse history has piqued the interest of local and foreign tourists, who are also devoted. But this isn't all; there's a lot more to this serene village than greets the eye.
- Places to visit: Pushkar's top attractions are Brahma Temple, Varaha Temple, Pushkar Lake, and Sri Raghunatha Swamy Temple. You can visit all of these with the help of Pushkar travel packages.
- Things to do: Hot air ballooning, Camel safari, and shopping are among the activities available in Pushkar.
- How to Get There: Sanganer Airport, approximately 150 kilometers away, is the closest airport to Pushkar. Ajmer Junction (15 kilometers) is the closest railway station to Pushkar. Pushkar tour packages will help you to reach there smoothly.
Also Read: Top Places To Visit In Rajasthan in 3 Days
15. Udaipur, Rajasthan
Unlike other sections of Rajasthan, Udaipur exudes tranquillity. It blends regal majesty, steep slopes, and magnificent panoramas away from the metropolitan commotion. Because of the several interconnecting lakes that exist in and around the city, Udaipur is referred to as the "City of Lakes." The "City of Lakes" is also known as the "White City" because of the Rajput-style Castles and Forts in Udaipur's usage of white marble. Houses and other buildings are also dressed in white.
- Places to visit: Lake Pichola, City Palace, Jag Mandir, Jagdish Temple, Monsoon Palace, Gulab Bagh, Saheliyon ki Baori, and Zoo are among the places to see in Udaipur. Udaipur tour packages will help you to visit every place to give you an amazing experience.
- Things to do: Boating, staying at the Taj Lake Palace, temple hopping, shopping, touring, and visiting the Vintage Car Museum are all activities to do in Udaipur.
- How to Get There: Maharana Pratap International Airport is the closest airport to Udaipur. Udaipur City Station is the nearest railway station. Udaipur travel package will help you to get there hassle-free.
Also Read: 30 Things To Do In Rishikesh
16. Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
Jaisalmer is a significant component of the Rajasthan tourism landscape. It is popularly known as the Golden City due to its plentiful golden dunes and castles constructed with golden honey sandstones. It is situated in the northwest region of the Indian State.
The city is endowed with an array of lakes, ornate Jain temples, and opulent havelis. However, this is only a single side of the coin. Jaisalmer is also recognized for its unique desert safari adventure. The Rajasthan tour packages provide nice lodgings amid the enormous Thar desert and many adventurous activities to ensure an amazing experience. The city is also filled with vibrant artisan markets that will transport you back in time and provide you with an unforgettable experience of Indian heritage and culture.
- Places to visit: Patwon Ki Haveli, Jaisalmer Fort, Bada Bagh, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Khuri Dunes, Khaba Fort, Gadisar Lake, and Surya Gate are among the places you can visit in Jaisalmer.
- Things to do: Desert camping, Camel safari, stargazing, quad biking, parasailing, boating in Gadisar, and paramotoring are all things you can do in Jaisalmer. Rajasthan tour packages will make sure that you experience the fullest.
- How to Get There: Jodhpur Airport is the closest airport to Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer Railway Station is the closest railway station to the city.
17. Alwar, Rajasthan
Alwar, often known as "the city of the Rajputs," is one of the most stunning destinations for travelers in Rajasthan during the enchanting Matsya Festival in November. Numerous exhibitions, tournaments, folk music, and dance performances allow you to experience the city's history and traditions uniquely. Alwar, one of Rajasthan's ancient cities, is a history buff's dream, with several ruins and historical sites and one of the best places to travel in November in India.
- Places to visit: Company Bagh, Siliserh Lake, Bhangarh Fort, Sariska Tiger Reserve, Bala Quila, City Palace, Karni Mata Temple, Garbhaji Falls, and Jaisamand Lake are among the places to visit in Alwar.
- Things to do: Activities in Alwar include Sightseeing, shopping at native marketplaces, zip-lining, and lake rowing.
- How to Get There: Sanganer Airport (162 kilometers) is the closest airport to Alwar. Alwar Junction Train Station is the closest railway station to Alwar.
18. Bharatpur, Rajasthan
Bharatpur is a fantastic city in Rajasthan and one of the greatest places to go to in India in November. It is famous for the Lohagarh Fort, an 18th-century fortification. This fortification, surrounded by a moat, has played an essential role in the lengthy past of this region. It now houses the Government Museum, which exhibits artifacts from local rulers. The Keoladeo National Park, which also contains a famous sanctuary, is another prominent attraction in Bharatpur. There are also two Hindu temples to visit, Laxman Mandir and Ganga Mandir. It is one of the best places to visit in India during November.
- Things to Do: Explore the forts, Enjoy bird watching, and taste local cuisine.
- How to Get There: The closest airport to Bharatpur is Agra (50 km away). Bharatpur is on the Delhi-Agra and Delhi-Mumbai railway routes. Numerous trains link Bharatpur to the rest of the nation.
Also Read: Top 30 Things To Do In Goa
19. Almora, Uttarakhand
Almora, a delightful tiny hill station stretched on a 5-kilometer ridge above Kashyap Hill in the heart of the Himalayas, draws visitors nationwide with its magnificent beauty. This calm hill station draws travelers and is one of the finest hill stations for traveling in November in India, surrounded by gorgeous oak and pine trees, snow-clad terrain, streams pouring from valleys, and magnificent terrace farms.
- Places to visit: Visit Katarmal Sun Temple, Kasar Devi Temple, Binsar Zero Point, Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary, and Govind Ballabh Pant Museum at Almora. You can visit all of these if you go for Uttarakhand tour packages.
- Things to do: Trekking, Hiking, walking in the woods, watching the sunset and sunrise, photography, and watching birds are all things to do in Almora.
- How to Get There: Pantnagar Airport (125 kilometers) is the closest airport to Almora. Kathgodam Railway Station, approximately 90 kilometers away, is the nearest railway station to Almora. Uttarakhand trip packages will help you to make your journey smooth.
Also Read: 30 Best Places For River Rafting in India
Delhi, India's capital city, has various flavors, the most delectable of which is the historic scent. Delhi is at the top of the list of the greatest places to visit in India in November. The climate in Delhi is at its best in November when the traditional Qutub Festival takes place. The festival is co-organized by Delhi Tourism and the Government of Delhi and takes place on the grounds of Qutub Minar (a UNESCO World Heritage Site).
The Qutub Festival honors the splendor of traditional and Sufi dance and music and contemporary musicians' performances. The celebration has garnered notice not just on a national scale but also on an international scale.
- Places to visit: Visit Akshardham Temple, Humayun's Tomb, Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, Chandni Chowk, India Gate, and Bangla Sahib Gurudwara in Delhi.
- Things to Do: Take a heritage walk, shop at antique markets, and sample some of the best Delhi street foods. Spend a wonderful Sunday at Raahgiri and listen to qawwalis in Nizamuddin Dargah.
- How to Get There: Indira Gandhi Airport is the closest airport to the city. The nearest railway stations are Old Delhi Railway Station, Sarai Rohilla, Anand Vihar, Nizamuddin Railway Station, and New Delhi Railway Station.
21. Amritsar, Punjab
Amritsar, with its magnificent Golden Temple, attracts pilgrims from all over the world throughout the year. As its title suggests, the Golden Temple features gold-covered top floors and is a significant Sikh sanctuary.
In November, the Golden Temple and its surroundings are illuminated with flowers and lights to commemorate Guru Nanak Gurpurab. The entire city is decked out, and the festivities begin at 4 a.m. Kirtans and Gurbanis are chanted, volunteers serve langar (meal), the Guru Granth Sahib (Sikh sacred text) is read, and a procession is held. The occasion is celebrated worldwide, but its most spectacular and soul-stirring festivity takes place exactly in Amritsar, which is why it enters our list of the best places for a trip in November in India!
- Places to visit: Amritsar attractions include the Jallianwala Bagh, Akal Takht, Golden Temple, and Maharaja Ranjit Singh's Palace.
- Things to do: Shop for colorful juttis and outfits at the nearby market and Amritsari Naan in the dhabas.
- How to Get There: Sri Guru Ram Dass Jee Airport is the nearest airport to Amritsar. Amritsar Railway Station is the nearest train station.
22. Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Manali is a stunning hill station in India, encircled by the snow-covered peaks of the Pir Panjal and Dhauladhar ranges. The setting appears out of a fairy tale, with lush foliage and lovely meadows. Hippie hamlets worth touring are known for their stunning temples and museums. There's also Solang Valley, an adventurer's dream, with some of the most stunning sights to photograph. It is one of the best hill places to visit in November in India.
- Places to visit: Manali attractions include Manu Temple, Hadimba Temple, and Solang Valley.
- Things to do: Paragliding and Sightseeing. Best Manali tour packages will have it all covered.
- How to Get There: The nearest Airport is Kullu Manali Airport, Bhuntar. The Nearest Train Station is Joginder Nagar Railway Station.
Also Read: Honeymoon In Manali: A 2023 Travel Guide
23. Hampi, Karnataka
The ragged remains of Hampi, a World Heritage Site of UNESCO and former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire, are one of the best winter destinations in India. This medieval city is popular among visitors as the greatest destination for a trip in November in India with Karnataka tour packages, not only for its history and architectural accuracy but also for the religious significance of the Virupaksha Temple.
The Hampi Festival, a three-day yearly festival in the first week of November, attracts many visitors. It displays Hampi's history and culture, musical and dance performances, celebrations, fireworks, and a puppetry show.
- Places to visit: Vijaya Vittala Temple, Archaeological Museum, Monkey Temple (Hanuman Temple), Queen's Bath, Hampi Bazaar, Royal Enclosure, Underground Temple, and Sasivekalu are some of the places to visit in Hampi.
- Things to Do: From Hemakuta Hills, watch the sunset. Hire a bike, tour the area, bathe Laxmi (the temple elephant) at the Lotus Hall Complex, and try cliff jumping and Swimming. You will enjoy all of these by opting for a Karnataka travel package.
- How to Get There: Hubli Airport is the closest airport to Hampi. Hospet Junction (13 kilometers away) is the nearest railway station to Hampi.
24. Wayanad, Kerala
Wayanad, nestled in the beautiful Western Ghats, is a picturesque hill station with abundant plantations, woods, animals, and a rich cultural lifestyle.
November is the greatest month to visit Wayanad because of the mild and clear weather, and because it is autumn, your senses will thank you for its colorful scenery.
- Places to visit: Edakkal Caves, Chembra Peak, Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary, Thirunelli Temple, Ambukuthi Mala, Sulthan Bathery, and Kuruvadweep are among the attractions to visit in Wayanad with the help of Wayanad travel package.
- Things to do: birdwatching, shrine visits, strolling through coffee fields, riding elephants in Edakkal Caves, and shopping for crafts and spices.
- How to Get There: Calicut International Airport is the closest airport to Wayanad. Nilambur Road is the nearest train station to Wayanad.
25. Coorg, Karnataka
Coorg, known as "India's Scotland," is one of India's best destinations for winter travel. Set among continuously misty vistas and beautiful mountains, it is an ideal holiday spot for those seeking a break in November.
People travel to Coorg not only for the pleasant and mild weather but also for the Puthari harvest festival (held in November), which adds to the attractiveness of this lovely town. It is one of the best places to visit in November in South India.
- Places to visit: Dubare Elephant Camp, Namdroling Monastery, Abbi Falls, Iruppu Falls, Brahmagiri Peak, Mandalpatti, Nagarhole Park, Raja's Seat, and Mallalli Falls are among the attractions to visit in Coorg.
- Things to do: River rafting, Camping, Jeep safari, trekking, hiking, bird watching, quad biking, and Ayurvedic massage are among the activities in Coorg.
- How to Get There: Bangalore Airport (260 km) is the closest airport to Coorg. Mysore Railway Station (120 km) is the nearest train station to Coorg.
26. Varkala, Kerala
Varkala is renowned for some of the nicest beaches in India with a relaxed feel and restaurants and cafes peppered with hypnotic melody, with its cliff-hugging coastline and sea air kissing the darkness away. Varkala is more than simply a beach town; it is also a revered Hindu village where people gather to worship and make offerings for loved ones who have passed away.
This is one of India's greatest spots to visit in November with a Kerala tour package because the monsoon has passed, and the weather has improved. Make this a stop on your Kerala vacation itinerary!
- Places to visit: Sivagiri Mutt, Varkala Beach, Thiruvambadi Beach, Vishnu Temple, Janardhana Swamy Temple, and Anjengo Fort.
- Things to Do: Go surfing, eat an 11-course feast on a banana leaf at Mama' Kumari's house. Enjoy Yoga and Aromatherapy. Go temple touring in Kerala travel package and relax at the shores and cafes.
- How to Get There: Trivandrum International Airport is the closest airport to Varkala. Varkala Train Station is the nearest train station.
Also Read: Kerala Tourism: Why Is It So Famous?
27. Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu
Kodaikanal is one of the most unique destinations to visit in Tamil Nadu. The place is known as the vacation area of Tamil Nadu, and it has a dreamlike environment and gorgeous mist-covered cliffs. The name Kodaikanal translates as "forest gift." This bizarre village is located at an elevation of 7200 feet higher than sea level, encircled by the Palani Hills. In addition, the area is well-known for its magnificent trekking paths and woodland lanes.
- Places to visit: Coaker's Walk, Kodaikanal Lake, and Bear Shola Falls.
- Things to do: Hiking and Sightseeing with the help of Tamil Nadu tour packages.
- How to Get There: Madurai Airport is the closest airport to Kodaikanal. Kodai Rail Station is the nearest train station to Kodaikanal.
28. Vagamon, Kerala
This lovely eccentric hill station is located on the Kottayam-Idukki border and is one of the best places for a getaway in November in India. There are exotic tea gardens, meadows, waterfalls, and pine forests worth photographing since they provide a stunning perspective of the lush foliage.
Vagamon is also regarded as one of the best places to visit in November in South India, with activities such as paragliding, trekking, and rock climbing available.
- Places to visit: Vagamon Hill Town, Murugan Hill, and Vagamon Lake.
- Things to do: Hike or enjoy Sightseeing.
- How to Get There: Cochin International Airport is the closest airport to Vagamon. The nearest train station to Vagamon in Kottayam.
29. Gokarna, Karnataka
Gokarna is one of Karnataka's best Hindu pilgrimage cities, known for its clean beaches and diverse surroundings. This place, also known as a beach lover's and hippie's paradise, is situated on the shore of Karwar. Along with the stunning vistas, several well-known beaches, such as Kudle and Om Beach, make it one of the best places to visit in November in South India and experience a paradisiacal view.
- Places to visit: Sri Mahabaleshwara Swami Temple, Om Beach, and Gokarna Beach
- Things to do: Cave exploration, Sightseeing, and boat riding.
- How to Get There: Dabolim Airport is the closest airport to Gokarna. Kumta and Karwar train stations are the closest to Gokarna.
30. Orchha, Madhya Pradesh
This is a picturesque town in Madhya Pradesh that sits on the bank of the Betwa River and is famed for its stunning palaces and spectacular temples. As it is sometimes known, the city of palaces is well-renowned for its classic paintings of murals and Chatteris. Orchha has a strange and old-world charm that is worth discovering.
- Places to visit: Orchha Fort, Raja Mahal, and Chaturbhuj Temple. Orchha tour package providers will guide you to provide you with the best experience ever.
- Things to do: Investigate the architectural splendor.
- How to Get There: Gwalior is the nearest airport to Orchha. Jhansi is the nearest train station to Orchha.
Choose the Best Trip Planner India
Trip Planners India is a popular choice for travelers seeking a flawless and stunning experience, particularly while visiting sites to watch the best places in India to visit in November and enjoying the limitless tourist tours and cultural enrichment. Trip Planners India, a comprehensive travel directory, offers the greatest packages in India, giving you the benefit of arranging vacation deals for the best places to visit in November in India.
With their aid, you can build your trip package to incorporate the absolute Tranquil Paradise, ensuring you make the most of your time and experience every tour aspect. Speak to the professionals at Best Trip Planners India to find out when is the best time to visit the best tourist places in India in November or any other area.
If you're considering taking a trip in the coming months, here are places to travel in November. So, plan well and embark on a holistic travel journey!
Q1. In November, where should I go to India?
To mention a few, Goa, Hampi, Agra, Kutch, and Jaisalmer are among the top destinations to visit in November in India. The locations above provide a pleasant climate appropriate for every kind of visitor.
Q2. Which are the best cities in India to visit in November?
If you're wondering where to go in November to discover the coolest cities in India, consider Hampi, Gokarna, or Coorg.
Q3. Which are the greatest spots to visit alone in November?
In November, you can plan a single vacation to Spiti Valley, Varkala, Kasol, and Gokarna. You can visit Delhi, Rajasthan, and Gujarat if you want to discover the architecture, traditions, and traditional lifestyle.