1. Shimla - Get Away From The Heat
Shimla is undoubtedly at the top of the list when discussing India's finest inexpensive honeymoon locations. Take your lover to places like Shimla Church, Scandal Point, and Chadwick Falls to see its splendor. A photoshoot in Shimla is a need for couples who wish to preserve every detail of their honeymoon.
Shimla, a gem among the Best Tourist Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh, beckons travelers with its Victorian architecture and panoramic mountain views. This erstwhile summer capital of British India exudes a nostalgic colonial charm coupled with the vibrancy of a bustling hill station. Wander along the historic Mall Road, explore the mystical Jakhu Temple, and embrace the tranquility of the Himalayas. Shimla's enchanting beauty makes it a must-visit destination for any Himachal itinerary.
- Why Shimla: Shimla is one of the top 10 honeymoon destinations in India due to its steep, attractive topography, rich green meadows in the background, and excellent weather with cool winds all year round. The snow enhances wintertime attractions. A journey of 4 to 5 days is ideal for exploring the town.
- How to reach: Take a 375-kilometre drive through Kalka from Delhi and then ride the world-famous toy train from Kalka. You can also book full Himachal Pradesh tour packages to cover the beauty of the Himalayas including Shimla, Manali, Kullu, and all others.
- Best budget places to stay in Shimla: Shimla's Crystal Palace, Hotel Basant, and Hotel Deepwoods are the best hotels for those on a budget.
- Best Food Of Shimla: It includes Madra, Dhaam, Thukpa, Babru, Chha Gosh, Mash Daal, and many more
- Things to do in Shimla: Visit the Viceregal Lodge to review history, go through the Army cantonment to Scandal Point to watch the sunset, and warm up with your special someone while eating hot soup and momos in the chilly evening. Don't miss skiing at Kufri if you enjoy adventure and are in Shimla between January and March.
- Best Time To Visit Shimla: Any time of the year is a good time to visit Shimla. Every season has its beauty.
Famous Shimla Tour Packages:
Shimla, a picturesque hill station nestled in the lap of the Himalayas, is a popular tourist destination for all age groups people in India. Its pleasant climate, scenic beauty, and rich cultural heritage make it an ideal vacation spot for all types of travelers. If you are looking for amazing memories in Shimla, the Shimla 2 Nights 3 Days Package is the perfect way to explore this charming town. There is a list of packages that offer an inclusive tour of Shimla, including visits to popular tourist attractions such as Kufri, Mall Road, and Jakhu Temple. With comfortable accommodations, delicious food, amazing scenic view hotels, and expert guidance. Our Shimla tour packages ensure a trouble-free and memorable experience during the Shimla tour. The budget typical for couples (land package) per day starts from INR 8,499. You can explore more packages as follows:
2. Manali: A Destination for Adventurers
It wouldn't be complete if this weren't included on our list of honeymoon places in India in low budget in India. Whether traveling alone, with family, or with your significant other, Manali is one of India's most well-known hill destinations. The breathtaking scenery is undoubtedly a draw, but with so many possibilities for lodging and activities (including paragliding and skiing), this increasingly becomes a priority for a honeymoon in Manali, particularly in North India.
In December, Manali transforms into a winter wonderland, ideal for those seeking snowy adventures and picturesque landscapes. The Mall Road offers a bustling atmosphere with its array of shops and eateries, perfect for an evening stroll. With the Pir Panjal range as a backdrop, Manali becomes a hub for winter sports, and places like Gulaba, Solang Valley, and Rohtang Pass are some of the Best Places To Visit In Manali In December.
- Why Manali: Manali, a weekend retreat between Delhi and Chandigarh, provides everything a traveler or couple on a honeymoon might want, from the splendor of nature to a variety of lodging options. One can get good deals for Manali honeymoon tour packages!
- How to reach: The easiest way to get to Manali is via bus, which runs nightly from cities like Delhi. Kullu-Manali Airport, situated in the Bhuntar area, is the closest airport. The closest major rail hub to Manali is Joginder Nagar Railway Station, about 165 kilometers away.
- Best budget places to stay in Manali: The Sun Park Resort, Hotel Vintage Manali, Hotel Greenfields, and Hotel Satkar Residency Manali are the best hotels in Manali if you are looking for Manali honeymoon packages. One must also check Tour Planner India to get the best deals!
- Best Food of Manali: Tibetan Thukpa, Dhaam, Kaale Chane Ka Khatta, Aktori, Babru, Bhey, Chha Gosht, and many other
- Key attractions in Manali: Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Great Himalayan National Park, and Bhrigu Lake are some of Manali's top sights. Manali is one of the Best Places To Visit during Christmas in India and this place has lots of attractions for New Year celebrations.
- Best time to visit Manali: It is a choice among honeymooners because, from December's end to the beginning of January, you may experience snowfall and the breathtaking, pristine vistas of the mountains in the distance.
Best Selling Manali tour packages From Different Cities:
Best Manali tour packages usually start from INR 4,000 (land package). You can also explore the best Manali packages from different cities:
3. Andaman: Waters of Glistening Turquoise
One of the best low budget honeymoon destinations in India is Andaman. Explore the Indian island chain for an amazing and exciting honeymoon. The most thrilling activities may be found in Port Blair, Havelock, Ross Island, Red Skin, or Jolly Buoy, which are all fantastic locations. Additionally, swimming is not a must!
- Why Andaman: Forgo the lands and captivate your honeymoon with aquatic activities, lovely reefs, immaculate white beaches, and lush jungles.
- How to reach: Fly to Port Blair or cruise via Chennai or Kolkata. If you are from Hyderabad then Andaman packages from Hyderabad will be a good choice for you.
- Best budget places to stay in Andaman: The Andaman Residency, Hotel Shreesh, and Hotel Diviyum Manor are the best Andaman hotels at a low cost.
- Best Food Of Andaman: Fish Curry, Amritsari Kulcha, Chilli Curry, Macher Jhol, Coconut Prawn Curry, Tandoori fish, Grilled Lobsters
- Best Things To Do In Andaman: The following activities are popular in the Andaman Islands - An evening stroll along the beach in Radhanagar with your partner; snorkeling at Red Skin or Jolly Buoy Island; seeing the historical Ross Island; a beach supper in Havelock; and early morning scuba diving in Havelock. You can include all these activities with the tour packages for Andaman.
- Best Time To Visit Andaman: October and May is the ideal season to visit the Andaman and Nicobar Islands since the weather is good and ideal for sightseeing, water sports, and beach excursions.
- Famous Andaman tour packages: The Andaman Nicobar package for couples is expected to be INR 6,000 per day (land package). The best Andaman tour packages usually start from this range. 3 Nights 4 Days Andaman Tour Package and 4 Nights 5 Days Andaman Tour Package are the popular tour packages for Andaman.
4. Darjeeling: Dazzling Tea Plantations
Your hymn while staying 4-5 days in Darjeeling, one of the best and Top 10 honeymoon destinations In India in the Eastern Himalayas, would be "Kasto Majja Hai Lelaima, Ramailo O Kalee Odhalee."
- Why Darjeeling: Snowy peaks, tea plantations, monasteries, and uncharted hill routes provide an unforgettable setting for every journey. Got it? It is one of the best places for honeymoon in India due to the wealth of natural wonders and scenic beauty.
- How to reach: The closest airport is Bagdogra in Siliguri, which is how to get there. Darjeeling is accessible after a 5-hour, steep journey. One can also enjoy the fascinating toy train excursion from New Jalpaiguri.
- Best budget places to stay in Darjeeling: Magnolia Residency, Hotel Long Island, and Pineridge Hotel are the best Darjeeling lodging options for those on a budget.
- Best Food Of Darjeeling: Thukpa, Traditional Nepali Thali, Churpee, Momos, Aloo Dum
- Key attractions in Darjeeling: Darjeeling's top attractions are Tiger Hill, Batasia Loop, Ghoom Monastery, Mall Road, and Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, where you may see Khangchendzonga and watch the sunrise. A word of advice to brides who love to shop: choose excellent woolens to drain your husband's wallet.
- Best Time To Visit Darjeeling: While the best season to visit Darjeeling is in the spring, from April to June, some tourists, notably couples, prefer to go in the fall, from October to December.
- Famous Darjeeling tour packages: INR 4,000 is the typical daily spending limit for couples (land package) in India trip planner sites.
5. Goa: A Party-Lovers' Paradise
The name speaks for itself! Beach parties, entertainment, adventure sports, and a winter funfair may excite your week-long honeymoon in Goa. Goa, renowned for its stunning beaches, breathtaking scenery, and exciting nightlife, is undoubtedly one of the best places for honeymoon in India. Despite its popularity, Goa has many inexpensive lodging alternatives and activities that won't break the bank. Everyone can find the best Things To Do In Goa, from hiring a scooter to touring the charming countryside.
- Why Goa: It offers stunning scenery, fantastic nightlife, unusual beaches, water sports, and flea market retail therapy. If you make smart plans, Goa will reveal why it is ranked as one of India's top affordable honeymoon locations.
- How to get there: Mormugao and Thivim are the two closest train stations, while Dabolim Airport is 29 kilometers from Panjim. Goa is very popular among Hyderabad and Kolkata people as statistics show, you can book Hyderabad to Goa packages for a couple and Goa tour package from Kolkata.
- Best budget places to stay in Goa: Santana Beach Resort, Paradise Inn, and Club Retreat.
- Best Food Of Goa: Crab xec, Prawn balchão, Pork vindaloo, Sanna, Goan red rice, Chouris pão, Kingfish
- Famous Goa Tourist Places To Visit: Hire a scooter and take advantage of the location; participate in watersports and beach activities at Calangute, Baga, Cavelossim, Agoda, and Palolem beaches; ride a boat to see dolphins; and enjoy the nightlife in popular shacks and bars. At the casino on the Mandovi River, try your lady luck for a chance to win big!
- Best Time To Visit Goa: These are the best seasons of the year to visit the capital of parties since the weather is pleasant and cozy. While other travelers are enjoying Goa for three months, it's the perfect time to relax on the beaches.
- Famous Goa tour packages: Goa honeymoon package starts from INR 6500 per day
6. Jaipur: Pink City
It is renowned for its beautiful landscapes, magnificent palaces, imposing forts, and vibrant culture. Jaipur is indeed one of the favorite honeymoon places in India in low budget. It also has Golden Deserts under Budget Rajasthan tour packages. This location offers a glimpse of India's regal past, and visitors may get a taste of its aristocracy. Architectural wonders like Hawa Mahal and Jantar Mantar are popular attractions in this place. Jaipur is one of the Top Places To Visit In Rajasthan in 3 Days.
- Why Jaipur: A fascinating cultural spectacle is available in Jaipur. A romantic trip down memory lane will allow you to experience the energy of this old city. Forts and palaces, Rajasthani folk culture, historical sites, Rajasthani cuisine, and shopping are the best experiences. Jaipur is one of the 10 Best places to celebrate Holi in India.
- How to Get There: Sanganer, 7 kilometers outside the city center, is where you'll find Jaipur Airport. Trains provide access to the city. If you are a Banglore citizen and planning to visit here then Rajasthan packages from Bangalore will be a good option for you.
- Best budget places to stay in Jaipur: The Byke Grassfield Resort, The Angel Resort, Kanchan Kesri Village, Desert Trails, Sunrise Health Resort, and Chokhi Dhani Resort are among the best hotels or resorts for honeymooners.
- Best Food Of Jaipur: Rajasthani Thali, Laal Maans, Lassi, Penne-Pasta-and-Cheese-Cake, Daal Baluchi, Pyaz Kachori.
- Key attractions in Jaipur: The top attractions to visit in Jaipur are Jantar Mantar, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort
- Best Time To Visit Jaipur: The ideal time to travel for a honeymoon is between October to March.
- Famous Jaipur Tour Packages: Starting at INR 5,000 for a land package for a honeymoon.
Read More - 30 Best Places To Visit In Jaipur
7. Ooty: Queen Of Hill Stations
Starting your marriage with the Nilgiris, lush tea gardens, winding roads, and sharp curves as witnesses would help it go well. One of India's greatest low budget honeymoon places in India is Ooty, where you can enjoy the freshness and scent of nature.
- Why Ooty: Your honeymoon will be intriguing and glittering, with the majestic Nilgiris and softly terraced tea estates as a background and a calming environment all year round.
- How to get there: Take the railway to Mettupalayam and a hilly road to Ooty. From Mettupalayam, meter gauge trains are also accessible. The closest airport is Coimbatore.
- Best budget places to stay in Ooty: The Hotel Darshan, Hotel RJ Inn, and Hotel Meadow Residency are the best hotels in Ooty for those on a budget.
- Best Food Of Ooty: The center for bread goods is Ooty. Enjoy handcrafted chocolate and baked goods, and taste the classic Varkey cookies from Ooty. Since 1942, Kingstar Confectionery has produced scrumptious handcrafted chocolates. They are the forerunners of handcrafted chocolate in Ooty, and fudge is their specialty.
- Key attractions in Ooty: A personal tour of the Ooty Lake, Tea Estates, and Botanical Garden. To witness Doddabetta's breathtaking scenery, hike to Sunset Point. Choose your eucalyptus and fragrance oil supplies for the year.
- Best Time To Visit Ooty: Ooty is a year-round vacation spot, the lie of the best places to visit in India in April, May, June, and between September and November with the Tamilnadu tour packages.
- Famous Ooty tour packages: Explore the scenic splendor of Ooty with our well-known Ooty tour packages, which are designed to immerse you in the enthralling hill station's breathtaking scenery, scented tea plantations, and calm lakes. Couples should expect to spend an average of INR 4,000 per day (land package).
8. Kumarakom: A Backwater Destination
Kumarakom, Kerala's backwaters and lagoons are quite beautiful. Kumarakom is one of the most romantic locations in India for a honeymoon if you're trying to get away from the crowds and enjoy some alone with your special someone.
- Why Kerala: Visit Kumarakom to witness the true beauty of Kerala's backwaters and lagoons. Your honeymoon will be full of sweet and loving moments as you cruise on a luxurious, comfortable, and magnificent houseboat. The Kerala tour packages offer you a good discount with an amazing stay!
- How to reach: The closest airport to Kumarakom is Cochin International Airport, while Kottayam Railway Station is the closest to Kumarakom.
- Best budget places to stay in Kerala: The Zuri Kumarakom, Kumarakom Lake Resort, Coconut Lagoon, Leisure Vacations Goldfield Lake Resort, and Illikkalam Lake Resort are among the top hotels or resorts for honeymooners.
- Best Food Of Kerala: Puttu and Kadala curry, Appam with stew, Karimeen Pollichathu (fish), Malabar Parotta with Kerala beef curry, Erissery or pumpkin and lentil curry, Palada payasam (dessert)
- Key attractions in Kerala: Backwaters, houseboats, Vembanad Lake, and bird sanctuary are the best experiences.
- Best Time To Visit Kerala: The best time to take tour packages for Kerala is from October to April.
- Famous Kerala tour packages: The Kerala tour package begins at around INR 7,000, a land package.
9. Nainital- Charming Hill Destination
The Naini Lake, which provides a breathtaking perspective of the Himalayas, is the focal point of Nainital, surrounded by verdant hills. It is the perfect location for nature enthusiasts since you can take a boat trip on the lake, explore the adjacent hills, and picnic by the water. Nainital is the best option if your honeymoon lasts only 3 to 4 days. Since Nainital is such a jewel, many Uttarakhand honeymoon packages include it and it is one of the Top 10 honeymoon destinations in India in low budget. Nainital is one of the Best Places For River Rafting in India.
- Why Nainital: Nainital is the greatest honeymoon location in India for a reasonable price since it is a leisurely destination surrounded by lakes, peaks, mountains, and valleys.
- How to get there: The closest airport is Pantnagar, while the nearest railhead is Kathgodam, 34 km distant.
- Best budget places to stay in Nainital: The Hotel Hill View Nainital, Hotel Maharaja, and Hotel Aroma are the best Nainital hotels at a low cost. In the off-season, even five-star hotels are quite affordable.
- Key attractions in Nainital: Boating at Naini Lake, hiking up to adjacent tiles (local names for lakes), and exploring Naini mountain are among Nainital's top attractions.
- Best Food Of Nainital: Ras, Baadi, Bhatt Ki Churkani, Kafuli, Aloo Ke Gutke, Gulgula.
- Best Time To Visit Nainital: Although Nainital is a year-round vacation spot, the best months are March through June.
- Famous Nainital tour packages: Couples should expect to spend, on average, INR 4,000 per day (land package).
10. Srinagar - Calm Boat Rides
Srinagar, the idyllic capital of Kashmir and sometimes called "Heaven on Earth," is adorned with vibrant flowers, the sparkling Dal Lake, and snow-capped mountains. Srinagar tour packages for couple offer you great deals. This location offers everything, including convenient connectivity and tranquillity, whenever needed. This location is included on the travel bucket lists of frequent travelers and honeymooners. It is among India's top honeymoon destinations in India in low budget.
- Why Srinagar: Because it fulfills all of your fantasies. Snow-capped peaks, flower-covered mountains, houseboat vacations, and more! If you choose a Kashmir honeymoon package, you may get a good discount too!
- How to reach: Srinagar has its railway station and airport, Sheikh ul Alam Airport.
- Best budget places to stay in Srinagar: The Walisons Hotel, New Lucky Star Group of Houseboats, and Hotel Madhuban are the best Srinagar accommodations at a low cost.
- Best Food Of Srinagar: Rogan Josh, Modur Pulav, Matschgand, Shab Daig, Haakh, Yakhni, Nader ti Gaad
- Key attractions in Srinagar: Dal Lake, Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Bagh, Chashme Shahi, Hazratbal Shrine, and Pari Mahal are some of Srinagar's top sights.
- Best Time To Visit Srinagar: Every season in Srinagar has its beauty, which makes it special. Because of the cold weather and temperature range of 10 to 30 degrees Celsius, April to June is the busiest travel season and the best time to visit Kashmir for a honeymoon. The largest tulip garden in Asia is located in Srinagar.
Famous Srinagar tour packages From Different Cities:
Best Kashmir tour packages usually start from an average of INR 4,500 per day (land package). If you are from a particular city then you can explore Srinagar including nearby sightseeing with the following city-based packages:
- Kashmir tour packages from Hyderabad
- Kashmir tour packages from Chennai
- Kashmir tour packages from Kolkata
11. Udaipur: The Lake City
Elegant and exquisite, Udaipur is popular by the name “The Lake City” or “The City of Lakes”. This is a prime tourist destination in the state of Rajasthan. Udaipur is one of the prominent romantic cities that cradle the majestic Aravalli Hills and the rich glassy waters of the lakes. It is one of the largest cities in Rajasthan and is surrounded by Lake Pichola on the eastern side. Udaipur, famed for its grand palaces, serene lakes, and romantic ambiance, is a quintessential royal and Best Wedding Destinations in India.
This city had attracted many artists and literary experts along with couples for its series of hills, winding streets, marble palaces, fountains, and several hibiscus-laden gardens.
If someone is planning to spend their honeymoon, then Udaipur will be the perfect destination. They should thoroughly check the Udaipur Tour Packages and should plan the trip accordingly taking the expenses into consideration. If someone is coming with a group then the Udaipur-Jaipur-Pushkar tour packages will be helpful for them.
- Key Attractions: The serene lakes, royal Rajasthani delicious cuisines, ostentatious places, cultural and traditional environments, and deluxe accommodations create the aura for a perfect honeymoon.
- Things to do: Sunset terrace to experience the romantic sunset vibes, a romantic boat ride in Lake Pichola, a romantic camel safari, and paragliding are the best things to do in Udaipur.
- Best time to visit: The ideal time to visit Udaipur for a perfect honeymoon trip is in between September and March. However, if you wish to enjoy the beauty of the Aravalli ranges, then Udaipur would be amongst the best places to visit in August.
- Foods to try: Laal Maas, Safed Maas, Banjara murgh, and Ker Sangri are the most popular delicacies in Udaipur.
- How to Reach: The Maharana Pratap Airport, or Dabok Airport is 22 km away from the city, and through railways, anyone can reach it via Rana Pratap Nagar Railway station. If anyone wants to travel by road, then also it’s quite comfortable and economical.
Best-Selling Udaipur Tour Packages:
- 2 Night 3 Days Udaipur Tour Package
- 3 Night 4 Day Udaipur Tour Package
- 4 Night 5 Days Jaipur Udaipur Tour Package
12. Agra: The City Of Taj Mahal
Situated on the banks of River Yamuna, Agra holds a rich traditional and historical background and has already enlisted itself among the best tourist and honeymoon destinations in India. Agra has many Mughal-era buildings and several other miniatures with rich architectural and historical values. Most notably, Agra is famous for the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world, and the Agra Fort along with Fatehpur Sikri. All of these places are UNESCO heritage sites, and that makes it one of the honeymoon destinations in India in low budget.
As these packages are budget-friendly and affordable, Agra is definitely the best place to visit in October in India.
- Key Attractions: The main attractions of Agra are the beautiful and magnificent Taj Mahal and the red and glorious Agra Fort with a majestic view that recalls the Mughal architecture and lifestyles. The Buland Darwaza of Fatehpur Sikri is one of the popular tourist attractions along with the Dargah of Salim Christie.
- Things to do: Despite being a historical place, Agra attracts a lot of newlywed couples who come to visit the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri. Couples or families can go shopping in the Meena Bazar of Agra and can enjoy the Taj Mahal on a full moon night.
- Best time to visit: The month of October and November is the best time to visit Agra as it is the peak season. The weather is cooler than the normal temperature and that is why this time tourists can easily visit tourist spots comfortably.
- Foods to try: The Awadhi and Mughlai delicacies are the most popular foods anyone can try in Agra. The Mughal dishes with rich aroma of spices are one of the important attractions in Agra. The Agra food culture is highly influenced by the Mughal dishes.
- How to reach: The best way to reach Agra is via Delhi or via the Agra station. The Indira Gandhi International Airport is 200km away from Agra, and Agra Airport is 61 km away from the main downtown.
13. Kovalam- Tranquil Village
Kovalam is a tranquil village situated in Thiruvananthapuram, in the state of Kerala. This is an internationally acclaimed sea beach which is adjacent to three other renowned beaches. Kovalam contains many massive rocks on the beaches which creates an ideal place for the tourist for sea bathing and basking in the sun.
Kovalam is situated 16 km away from Thiruvananthapuram, so there is no hassle for the tourists to travel to Kovalam. The serenity and tranquillity are one of the main reasons why Kovalam is one of the best honeymoon places in India in low budget.
If a newlywed couple wants to visit Kovalam for their destination honeymoon, then the Kerala Tourism Honeymoon packages will be affordable for them. As these honeymoon tour packages are budget-friendly, they will help them to enjoy the trip.
- Key Attractions: The rocky beaches, like Kovalam Beach, Lighthouse Beach, Vellayani Lake, Hawa Beach, and Kerala Arts and Crafts Village are the best honeymoon places in Kerala. Apart from these other tourist attractions include Neyyar Dam and Kovalam Fish Market.
- Things to do: Kovalam has plenty of options for leisure time and quality time spending. Sunbathing, sea-bathing, body toning massages with various herbal products, and several traditional and cultural programs are the best options for tourists in Kovalam. Apart from these, Backwater Rides is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Kerala.
- Best time to Visit: Starting from the month of September to the month of February is the best time to visit Kovalam. The weather is quite favorable at this time.
- Foods to try: Chicken and fish in Malayali preparations are the best delicacies of Kovalam. Fruits, Salads, Rasams, and other Keralian delicacies can also be tried in Kovalam.
- How To Reach: The Thiruvananthapuram Railway Station is 16 km away from Kovalam and Thiruvananthapuram Airport is 13 km away from Kovalam.
Read More - 30 Places to Celebrate New Year in India
14. Munnar-Verdant Valleys
Munnar is a hill station in Kerala, situated between three mountain streams named Muthirapuzha, Nallathaani, and Kundala. Munnar got its name from the Malayalam word ‘Munnar’ which means three rivers. This place had been the summer resort for the Britishers in the British Era. Munnar is also famous for the plant Neelrakurinji whose flower blooms once in 12 years. And the state celebrates ‘kurinji’ when the whole Munnar gets showered with Neelakurinji blooms.
Dense vegetation, large waterfalls, and plenty of streams are the main tourist attractions for any newlywed couples who want to go for a perfect honeymoon trip. Therefore, Munnar is one of the popular honeymoon destinations in India in low budget. Couples and families should opt for the Munnar Tour packages to travel to Munnar for their affordable and comfortable tour packages.
- Key Attractions: The Neelakurinji plants, if anyone is lucky they can get a glimpse of its flowers as it is very rare. Kumily and Idukki are another 2 tourist attractions for the tourists to spend their holidays. Eravikulam National Park is another popular key attraction of Kovalam, along with Mattupetty Dam and TATA Tea Museum.
- Things to do: Romantic Shikara Boat ride at Kundala Lake, Cycling at Blossom Park, visiting the Attukal Waterfall to enjoy nature, and making tea in the TATA Tea Museum are the key attractions of Munnar.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit is the month of August or September and December or January. Mainly it looks beautiful in the Autumn and also during the winter season.
- Foods to try: Chicken Curry with Ari Pathri, Egg curry along with Idiyappam, and Kerala curry with Puttu are the most popular delicacies of Munnar. Apart from these, the Appam and Prawn curry is also a must-try for those who are planning to travel to Munnar for their holiday destination.
- How to reach: Munnar is just 125 km away from the Cochin International Airport, and Kochi railway station is quite close to Munnar. If anyone wants to go by road then they can take a bus from Kochi directly to Munnar.
Best Selling Munnar tour packages:
- 4 Nights 5 Days Kerala Tour Package
- 5 Nights 6 Days Kerala Tour Package
- Munnar Honeymoon Package
- Munnar Tour Packages For 3 Days 2 Night
15. Pondicherry - Beach Paradise
Pondicherry sits on the Bay of Bengal, encapsulated with blossoming bougainvilleas, cathedrals wrapped with leafy boulevards, and most importantly the Ashram of Rishi Aurobindo. It had been a French colony in the 18th century and is one of the cheapest honeymoon destinations in India. Pondicherry is also a popular weekend getaway holiday spot for local youngsters and also for newlywed couples to spend their honeymoons.
If a couple wants to go on a honeymoon, then Pondicherry is one of the best honeymoon destinations on a budget in India. There are certain Pondicherry Tour packages that they can utilise to enjoy their honeymoon trip.
- Key attractions: There are numerous tourist attractions in Pondicherry, one of them is Rishi Aurobindo Ashram, one of the most peaceful Ashram in Pondicherry. The Gothic church Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is one of the most beautiful tourist attractions of Pondicherry. One of the most gorgeous and lovely beaches where couples can enjoy their romantic moments is Paradise Beach.
- Things to do: Boating, shipping, and fishing are the best things to do in Pondicherry for newlywed couples. Underwater diving is also an important tourist attraction in Pondicherry. Scuba diving and Snorkelling is also an important ride in Pondicherry. Surfing and swimming are also the things to do in Pondicherry.
- Best time to Visit: Starting from the month of October till March is the best time to visit or plan any kind of trip to Pondicherry due to the onset of Autumn. During this time, the weather is soothing and comfortable for the tourists to enjoy their time.
- Foods to try: Sandwiches, Mutton Rolls, Pesto Chicken Pizza, Quiche, Bondas, and Soybean Dosa are the main delicacies of Pondicherry, apart from that other must-try-out foods are Spinach Crepe, Pondy Moussaka, and Khow Suey.
- How to reach: Pondicherry Airport is the main gateway for both domestic and international flights to Pondicherry. Apart from that Chennai International Airport is another entry point for tourists who want to travel to Pondicherry and if anyone wants to go via rail then they should first reach Villupuram Junction Railway Station, as from there Pondicherry is just 37 km away.
- Pondicherry Tour Packages: If you are looking for low budget honeymoon packages in India, Pondicherry Tour packages might just be the right option for you. For a short trip, Pondicherry 3 Days Tour Package is the perfect option for you.
Read More - 20 Best Snowfall Places In India You Must Visit
16. Dharamshala - Beyond The Cliche
Dharamshala is one of the oldest and most prominent hill stations situated in the Himalayan Ranges. It is the home of the Dalai Lama. Dharamshala is one of the popular tourist destinations for tourists from different parts of the world as it attracts tourists for both aesthetic and spiritual reasons. Being one of the popular low budget honeymoon destinations in India, you can easily take a trip to Dharamshala with your sweetheart to spend the special moments happily.
Couples or any family who wants to visit Dharamshala should opt for Dharamshala Tour Packages for their trips and which package is budget-friendly. Dharamshala is an affordable honeymoon destination in India.
- Key Attractions: Norbulingka Institute, Triund Hill, Dalai Lama Temple Complex, and Bhagsu waterfall are the major tourist attractions of Dharamshala. Couples or families can enjoy the views of the Shivalik ranges from the Kangra Valley and can visit Gyuto Monastery for spiritual purposes.
- Things to do: Triund trekking, Kareri Lake Trek, Campings, and Kangra Fort explorations are mandatory things to explore and enjoy the adventure of the Himalayan ranges filled with the beauty of nature. If someone wants to attain peace then they can meditate at the Gyuto Monastery.
- Best time to visit: If anyone is planning to visit Dharamshala to enjoy both nature and for a spiritual journey then the best time is in the month of March or June.
- Foods to try: The prominent foods to try in Dharamshala are Thukpas, Tibetan Momos, Burgers, Aloo Tikki with Pav, Sushi, Bagshu cakes, and many more. Apart from these food options, many other varieties of Veg and Non-veg foods are available in Dharamshala.
- How to reach: The Kangra Airport is 14 km away from Dharamshala, which is the nearest airport. If anyone wants to travel by train then the nearest railway station is Pathankot, connected to the 94 km gauge line with Kangra.
Most Selling Dharamshala Tour Packages:
Dharamshala provides various low budget honeymoon packages in India. So, if you are looking for the best honeymoon packages in India after your wedding then these packages are the best options.
- 3 Nights 4 Days Dharamshala Tour Package
- 3 nights 4 days Palampur Dharamshala Tour Packages
- 5 nights /6 Days Dharamshala Dalhousie Khajjiar Tour Packages
- 7 Nights 8 Days Heavenly Himachal Honeymoon Package
- Best 9 Nights 10 Days Himachal Family Tour Packages
- Exotic Himachal Honeymoon Package 10 Days and 9 Nights
17. Alleppey - Cruise In The Backwater
Also known as the “Venice of the East”, Alleppey or Allapuzha is located in the southern part of Kerala. The region is connected with various canals and lagoons, which is why anyone can enjoy backwater and houseboats with overnight stay offerings.
Alleppey also offers the best beach sports like boating and surfing during the daytime. This place is considered one of the best honeymoon places in India in low budget.
Alleppey is coupled with Munnar and Thekkady, and for that, it is a nice place to go for a vacation. Couples or any greater family who wants to visit Alleppey must take Kerala Tourism Packages which are budget-friendly and easier to access. Alleppey provides the best budget honeymoon packages in India for most married couples to enjoy romantic boat rides and breakwater ripplings.
- Key Attractions: Alleppey provides night stays in houseboats for couples or for a bigger family. The boats are well-equipped with all modern facilities and that makes Alleppey one of the most romantic places in the World. Backwater riding is another prime attraction for tourists.
- Things to Do: Boat Riding, Canoe Rides in Kuttanad, visiting Alleppey Beach, and Bird watching in Pathiramanal and Vembanad Lake are the major things for tourists to enjoy.
- Best time to Visit: The months of October and December are the best times and seasons to enjoy the places of Alleppey coupled with soothing and refreshing weather.
- Foods to try: Alleppey is a hub for seafood delicacies like Karimeen Pollichathu, coal-baked fishes, Karimeen curries, and several viral fries.
- How to reach: Alleppey is located 100 km away from the Cochin International Airport and is also accessible via railways, so there is no hassle if anyone wants to travel to Alleppey via train.
Most Popular Alleppey Tour Packages:
- Enjoy Houseboat Experience With Alleppey tour package for 3 days 2 Nights
- Kerala Houseboat Packages for Couples - Spend 1 Night 2 Days in Alleppey
18. Daman And Diu- Splendid Sunset Spots
Situated in the Northeastern part of Gujrat, Daman and Diu an attractive tourist destinations. This place is suitable for those who want a relaxing holiday or want to spend their honeymoons amidst the serenity of Nature. Couples or any family who wants to visit the place can enjoy the relaxing sea breezes and the waves in a blissful environment. Daman and Diu are heavily influenced by the Portuguese and French cultures, due to the Portuguese rule for over 500 years. The place is famous for its miniature handicrafts and specialised arts and sculptures.
If any couple wants a long and relaxing vacation, then Daman and Diu is a honeymoon destination in India with a low budget. Tourists should reserve several tour packages for Daman and Diu, to experience the best travel expedition for a long period of time.
- Key Attractions: Devka Beach in Daman is one of the tourist attractions which is coupled with various amusement parks, and swimming pools. St. Jerome Fort holds Portuguese history which is also a tourist attraction on the northern side of the Daman Ganga River. There are many notable Portuguese Churches that are scattered throughout Daman and Diu.
- Things to do: Swimming in the amusement parks, watching splendid sunsets from the Devka beach, enjoying the sea breezes for complete relaxation, and buying crafts and artifacts representing Daman and Diu Traditions and culture are some of the things to do.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit Daman and Diu is between October to February.
- Foods to try: The main cuisines and delicacies of Daman and Diu are profoundly vegetarian due to the large population of Gujarati and Maharashtrian people. But there are some non-veg dishes available there, like Chicken Xacuti, tiger prawn preparations mixed with butter and garlic spices, and various types of fried squids.
- How to reach: The Vapi railway station is located 12 km away from Daman and Dilwara station is located closer to Diu. Daman Airport is the main gateway for domestic and international flights for Daman and Diu.
19. Cherrapunji - Amidst The Clouds
Cherrapunji is situated at a high altitude in the state of Meghalaya, so tourists or couples can explore numerous hills, valleys, and mountains. Due to the high amount of precipitation in the clouds and other dust particles in the air, it causes heavy rainfall and for that reason, this is also known as the wettest place in the World.
Cherrapunji has many tourist attractions and these spots attract a large number of tourists every year including newlywed couples, large families, or groups. Cherrapunji attracts a large number of newlywed couples during the peak season as it is one of the best honeymoon places in India in low budget.
The Meghalaya tourism department provides the best north east tour packages. These packages are affordable for tourists especially for couples as Cherrapunji is one of the most favorite honeymoon destinations. The tour packages are the best budget honeymoon packages in India, as the couples can enjoy their moment without much expense after spending a huge amount of money on their wedding ceremonies.
- Key Attraction: The prominent place to visit in Meghalaya for couples are Double-Decker Foot Bridge to explore the beauty of nature. The footbridge is considered the top destination in Meghalaya. Couples can enjoy a majestic view by visiting the Nohkalikai Waterfalls amidst the majestic form of nature. Another tourist attraction is the Mawsynram Village where an urban legend called rain-god rests at certain periods.
- Things to do: Crossing the double-decker footbridge and visiting the waterfalls to enjoy nature are the top things to do in Cherrapunji. Apart from that, couples can go boating, and kayaking, and visit certain ancient caves all over Cherrapunji.
- Best time to visit: Winter is the best time, especially in October and December. The weather is a little humid and cool for tourists to enjoy Nature. Cherrapunji is always considered when you book Meghalaya Tour Packages.
- Foods to try: Pork Momos and Jadoh cooked with Pork blood are the popular delicacies in Cherrapunji. Rice beer is used in various rituals and ceremonies.
- How to reach: If anyone wants to travel via plane then the Shillong Airport is around 60 km from Cherrapunji. If someone wants to come by train then they have to halt at Guwahati Railway station, and from there, Cherrapunji is around 150 km. All the national highways connect with Cherrapunji, so if anyone wants to travel via road then they can easily get access via private or government buses.
- Famous Cherrapunji Tour Packages: Cherrapunji Tourism provides some low budget tour packages in India for couples.
20. Jaisalmer- City Of Palaces
Jaisalmer or the city where the forts or palaces are still alive is one of the most popular tourist destinations or honeymoon spots in India. Jaisalmer is enriched with rich historical or cultural heritages with various forts, and other historical buildings. Jaisalmer is also known as the city of gold due to the distinguishing yellow-colored stones that are abundant there.
For that reason, it is one the best honeymoon places in India in low budget. Couples or families can reserve numerous tour packages that are available on many websites. They should choose the affordable packages, Jaisalmer is one of the cheapest honeymoon destinations in India, to cherish the romantic moments with your special ones and witnessing the historical enigmas of the city.
- Key Attractions: One of the most prominent tourist attractions in Jaisalmer is the Golden Fort. This place attracts a large number of tourists all over the world which makes it one of the best places to visit in Winter in India. Apart from that, the other tourist spots are Thar Desert, Jain Temples, Pansari Bazar, and Manak Chowk.
- Things to do: There are plenty of things that can be done in Jaisalmer. Two-day private camel safari in the Thar desert, a private tour of the Golden Fort, a Jaisalmer City Tour, and an exciting evening desert tour by car and camels are some of the activities.
- Best time to Visit: Being a desert region, the winter season is the best time for tourists to visit Jaisalmer starting from October to February. At this time the weather is quite soothing and proper for enjoying a relaxing holiday.
- Foods to try: The cuisine of Jaisalmer is mixed with both vegetarian and non-vegetarian delicacies. But there are a large number of non-veg delicacies like Laal Maas of Rajasthan, Dal Bati Churma, Ker Sangri, and kesariya thandai, which are the popular dishes of Jaisalmer.
- How to reach: The fastest way to reach Jaisalmer is via the train Palace on Wheels which is more convenient than flight, as Jodhpur Airport is 300 km from Jaisalmer. Jaisalmer is well connected with various railways of all the major cities.
- Famous Jaisalmer Tour Packages: Check out the cheap honeymoon packages in India in Jaisalmer or can cover this place in the 6 Night 7 Days Royal Rajasthan Tour Package.
21. Rishikesh – For Peace Seekers
Rishikesh, famous for its nail-biting adventures, is undoubtedly one of the best low-budget honeymoon destinations in India. You might try some tourism alternatives like visiting Lakshman Jhula and several temples, or you can just unwind with your significant other next to the ghats and watch the river flow quickly in front of you.
So, explore both the calming and exhilarating side at once with your partner by choosing the best Rishikesh tour packages today!
- Why Rishikesh: Things to do in Rishikesh are plenty, and one of the key reasons why most couples choose to indulge their inner adventurer in this city. Make the most of adrenaline-rushing activities with your partner, like trekking or bungee jumping.
- How to Reach: The easiest air route to travel to Rishikesh is by booking a flight to Dehradun’s Jolly Grant Airport. From there, you can easily book a cab or taxi straight to Rishikesh. However, to make this honeymoon more adventurous, take a road trip from Delhi, which takes about 6 or 7 hours.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Rishikesh: Bhandari Swiss Cottage and Zostel Rishikesh. These two hotels in Rishikesh have become a go-to honeymoon staycation site for couples planning their honeymoon in Rishikesh. Being situated in the hills and valleys, Rishikesh is a low budget honeymoon destination in India, to spend your romantic moments with your loved ones.
- Best Food of Rishikesh: Jalebi, Masala Chai, and Samosa are some of Rishikesh’s most popular delicacies. However, other local street foods worth tasting are Pani Puri, Doa, Chole Bhature, and Aloo Poori.
- Key Attractions in Rishikesh: Some of the key sightseeing destinations in Rishikesh include the Laxman Jhula, Ram Jhula, and the Triveni Ghat. You can also book the Rishikesh Adventure Package if you want to enjoy Rishikesh's charm of adventure activities like rafting, and bungee jumping.
- Best Time to Visit Rishikesh: Pay a visit to Rishikesh during October and March to truly cherish the beauty and essence of this Indian city. Summertime is when adventure sports are most popular in Rishikesh. And there are festivities specific to the monsoon.
22. Nicobar Islands - Serene Beaches
The Nicobar Islands are one of the best places to visit in India in January, especially for couples, as romance abounds in this stunning collection of islands off the coast of India. So, when looking for some budget tour packages for couples, consider this ideal location for some alone time with your significant other during your honeymoon. You can explore the undiscovered sights and participate in a variety of sports!
- Why Nicobar Islands: Enjoy popular water sports like snorkeling and scuba diving in the Nicobar Islands with your soulmate. Not only water, but you also go for a trekking trail with your partner on Mt. Harriet and other places to spend some adventurous yet romantic time amidst some unforgettable views.
- How to Reach: You can travel to the Nicobar Islands either via air or sea route. Take flights from major cities like Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, or Bangalore to reach this island destination in no time via air. However, if you have time to spare for this honeymoon, book a cruise from Chennai, Vizag, or Kolkata to Port Blair.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Nicobar Islands: The two most popular and tourist-approved places to look out for in your cheap honeymoon packages in India for Nicobar are the Aashiaanaa Residence Inn and the Wild Orchid Resort.
- Best Food of Nicobar Islands: When in Nicobar Islands with your other half, try out dishes like fish curry, tandoori fish, chilly curry, Amritsari kulcha, barbeques, and grilled lobsters.
- Key Attractions in the Nicobar Islands: Although the Nicobar Islands has plenty of underrated places to explore, some of its key attractions are the Cellular Jail, Chidiya Tapu, and Limestone Cave.
- Best Time to Visit Nicobar Islands: The best time to explore the serene beaches and majestic mountains in Nicobar islands is between October and May, January being the best month of all.
- Famous Nicobar Island Tour Packages: The starting price of the best Nicobar Island tour packages is INR 9000.
Read More: 15 Best Places To Visit In Summer In India
23. Chikmagalur – Beauty Exemplified
Every honeymoon couple wants to experience Chikmagalur, one of the most idyllic honeymoon destinations within budget in India. Make the most of this romantic getaway with serene homestays, breathtaking peaks, and misty winds sweeping all around you.
Drinking a freshly brewed cup of coffee in the middle of these coffee plantations could not be more romantic. When looking for one of the most affordable honeymoon destinations in India, consider Chikmagalur at the top of your bucket list!
- Why Chikmagalur: Encircled by a fragrant coffee air, this area is home to numerous opulent resorts featuring breathtaking views that would make you desire to wake up with your significant other. So, book the best Chikmagalur tour packages to explore the realm of mesmerising peaks amid coffee estates with your partner.
- How to Reach: To reach Chikmagalur via air, book a flight from your city to Mangalore and take a cab. For those traveling via railroad, come to Kadur and take a taxi to Chikmagalur.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Chikamagalur: When booking Karnataka tour packages with Chikamagalur in the itinerary, consider looking for these two hotels for stay: Hotel Rajmahal and Navratna Residency.
- Best Food of Chikmagalur: Besides the world-famous, aromatic coffee, Chikmagalur is well-known for delicacies like pathrode, akki roti, jackfruit dishes, and cheeni kayi kadubu. However, you can always order the usual Indian, continental, and other basic cuisine from your hotel or resort.
- Key Attractions in Chikmagalur: Kudremukh, Coffee Museum, and Mullayanagiri are some of Chikmagalur’s key attractions you must visit.
- Best Time to Visit Chikmagalur: Most tourists, especially the love birds, prefer to spend their romantic getaway in Chikmagalur between September and February due to the pleasant and romantic weather.
- Famous Chikmagalur Tour Packages: When traveling via land, the best Chikmagalur tour packages start from INR 5000 only. For a short trip, you can book for Chikmagalur Trip For 3 Days Package.
Read More - 30 Places to Celebrate New Year in India
Dalhousie is one of the nicest and best honeymoon destinations on a budget in India if you want to rekindle your romance without going over budget. This hill station is full of attractions with its high pines, snow-capped mountains, and panoramic views.
Spend time with your significant other enjoying the sunrise at the hilltops to really appreciate this destination's mesmerising beauty. Book Dalhousie tour packages with Moti Mahal on the itinerary. Even if not, take your beloved on a candlelit dinner in this place to cap off your evening after all of the touring.
- Why Dalhousie: Take in the splendor of the hills while indulging in a Bollywood-style candlelit meal beneath the stars with your special someone. Enjoy the warm mountain weather in this town that boasts of tranquil scenery, a vibrant culture, and a backdrop of the Himalayas fit for a fairy tale.
- How to Reach: The closest airport and railhead are in Pathankot, which is situated 76 kilometers from Dalhousie.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Dalhousie: Aamod at Dalhousie, Grand View Hotel, Snow Valley Resort Dalhousie, and Sagarika Resorts are some of the most reasonably priced places to stay in Dalhousie.
- Best Food of Dalhousie: There are plenty of eateries like Kwality Restaurant and Moti Mahal Restaurant where you can find a variety of Indian cuisine, from Idlis of South India to Momos of North-East.
- Key Attractions in Dalhousie: Dainkund Peak, Ganji Pahari, Rock Garden, Panchpula, and Kalatop Wildlife Sanctuary are some of the key attractions to explore in Dalhousie.
- Best Time to Visit Dalhousie: The summer season in Dalhousie, from March to May, is considered the best time to visit and explore the beauty of this mesmerising place.
Best-Selling Dalhousie Tour Packages:
The most affordable and amazing Dalhousie tour packages start from INR 6000 if you choose the land route for travel.
- 3 Nights 4 Days Dalhousie Tour Packages
- Dalhousie Chamba Khajjiar Tour Package
- Dalhousie Khajjiar Tour Packages
- Dalhousie Sach Pass Khajjiar Tour Package
Imagine embarking on a fantastic honeymoon tour to one of the most budget-friendly honeymoon destinations in India - Shillong with your significant other. Shillong also called the "Scotland of the East,” is a must-visit place for all couples seeking a perfect romantic destination.
Shillong, one of the best places to visit in May in India, has a lot to offer, including interesting local landmarks that will introduce you to the vibrant local culture. You will also go to Dawki, where you may take a tranquil boat trip in crystal-clear water.
- Why Shillong: Shillong is the ideal romantic hideaway for its charming colonial architecture, its mountainous roadways, and the breathtaking nature outside. Take snaps of your love tale in front of the tranquil backdrop of the azure waterfalls and mountains.
- How to Reach: The best way to reach Shillong is to take a flight or train to Guwahati. From Guwahati, book a cab or taxi to Shillong.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Shillong: Although Shillong has plenty of hotels and resorts for a budget stay, some of the most popular ones are the Boulevard Hotel, Pinewood Hotel, Lakkhotaa Lodge, Ri Kynjai, and Elgin Shillong.
- Best Food of Shillong: The special cuisine of Shillong is dal curry, gravy-style meat, and rice with spicy fish/meat curry.
- Key Attractions in Shillong: Laitlum Canyons, Double-Decker Bridge, All Saints Church, Elephant Falls, Don Bosco Museum, Umiam Lake, David Scott Trail, and Mawlynnong are some of the key attractions in Shillong.
- Best Time to Visit Shillong: Although every month is ideal for visiting this place, tourists mostly book Shillong tour packages between the months of September and May.
- Famous Shillong Tour Packages: The most affordable Shillong tour packages with the best tour planners in India start from INR 8000. For the best experience of this place in a short duration, you can book a Shillong Trip For 3 Days 2 Nights.
Read More - best places to visit in September in India
26. Hampi - An Ancient City
Few locations in the nation can say they are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, but Hampi tour packages will demonstrate why this historic site with ruins is one. For that reason it is one of the nicest and best honeymoon destinations on a budget in India, to kindle your romantic memories without the tensions or hassles of budgets and expenses.
Hampi, one of the best places to visit during monsoon in India, is surrounded by stones of all sizes. With a little effort, one can ascend to the highest point for an incredible view over the entire city and the surrounding geology.
Enjoy a sense of complete immersion as you stroll hand in hand amidst the large rocks that balance precariously over kilometers of winding paths.
- Why Hampi: Hampi is one of the low-budget honeymoon places in India for couples who love history, geology, and nature for a romantic getaway. It is famous for its enormous, exquisitely carved shrines, especially the Virupaksha Temple, which honors the empire's patron goddess. Additionally, you and your partner can explore the remnants of the former water canals, trenches, and military barracks with stables here.
- How to Reach: The closest airport to Hampi is the Hubli airport. However, to travel via railroad, book a train to Kariganur and take a cab.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Hampi: Thilak Home Stay, White Elephant Restaurant and Guesthouse, Hampi’s Boulders, and Kishkinda Heritage Resort are some of the most reasonably priced places to stay in this ancient Karnataka city.
- Best Food of Hampi: Hampi is famous for its South Indian delicacies. Most tourists try the Hampi special ellu (sesame seed) chutney and idli-dosa.
- Key Attractions in Hampi: Virupaksha Temple, Vithala Temple Complex, Vijaya Vittala Temple, Lotus Mahal, and Hampi Bazaar are some of the must-visit places in Hampi for newly-wed couples.
- Best Time to Visit Hampi: October through March are the ideal months to visit Hampi, Karnataka, because of the temperate, pleasant weather that is ideal for outdoor touring.
- Famous Hampi Tour Packages: Budget-friendly Hampi tour packages for honeymoon start from INR 8000 when you choose to travel via train.
Read More - 30 Famous Temples In South India
27. Ranikhet – For The Love Of Hills
In the true sense, Ranikhet signifies "Queen's Meadows." Ranikhet is one of the best hill stations in India where you and your beloved can relive the legend that tells how Raja Sudhardev finally won Rani Padmini's heart by falling in love with her!
Book the best budget honeymoon packages in India with Ranikhet in mind to give your significant other every reason to give you her heart by making her feel like the queen of your life. Take romantic walks holding hands with your partner along the meandering lanes to submerge in a forest of tall trees just a short distance from Mall Road in the city center.
- Why Ranikhet: This magnificent location amid hills and valleys is made even more beautiful by the breathtaking views of the mountains, pine trees, and tropical forests. With the best Ranikhet tour packages, discover more about the area's religious and cultural heritage in addition to soaking in the breathtaking vista of some of nature's most gracious beauties with the love of your life. The couples can easily take a trip to Ranikhet to experience a lovely honeymoon trip as it is the cheapest honeymoon destination in India.
- How to Reach: To reach Ranikhet via air, book a flight to the nearest airport - Pantnagar Airport, and take a cab to Ranikhet. For railroad lovers, book a train to Kathgodam - the nearest rail station.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Ranikhet: Cosmos Himalayan Villas, Annabella Resort, West View Ranikhet, Queen’s Meadow Hotel, and Chevron Rosemount are among the most affordable and couple-friendly places to stay in Ranikhet.
- Best Food of Ranikhet: With multi-cuisine restaurants like Ranikhet Club and Mayur, you can find all types of North-Indian, South-Indian continental, Chinese, and other cuisine in Ranikhet.
- Key Attractions in Ranikhet: Views of the Nanda Devi Hills, Bhalu Dam, Jhula Devi Temple, and Apple Orchards are some of the key tourist attractions in this Uttarakhand-based hill station.
- Best Time to Visit Ranikhet: April to September is the best time to explore and enjoy Ranikhet because the pleasant weather makes this hill station more romantic than ever for your honeymoon trip.
- Famous Ranikhet Tour Packages: The ideal Ranikhet tour packages from major cities start from INR 6000 per person.
28. Ladakh - For Adrenaline Rush
Yes, the journey there could be dangerous, but if you and your companion love adventures, then booking Ladakh tour packages could be the best honeymoon getaway. Besides being one of the most thrilling places in India for a honeymoon, it is also the location of one of the highest motorable roads in the world, connecting Leh to Ladakh. Ladakh provides the cheapest honeymoon packages in India for newlywed couples.
Go for a long bike ride with your partner on a pillion while enjoying the breathtaking landscapes of Ladakh, such as the Pangong Tso.
- Why Ladakh: Take your sweetheart on a thrilling and romantic tour of the highest point on the planet by traveling there together. In Leh-Ladakh, which boasts the majority of the highest motorable passes in the world, together with the breathtaking grandeur of snow-capped mountains, enjoy the best time of your life and create wonderful memories with your beloved.
- How to Reach: Travel 437 miles by car from Manali to Leh to add excitement to your vacation, or take a flight from Delhi or Srinagar to Leh Kushok Bakula Rimpochee Airport.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Ladakh: Some of the most reasonable hotels or resorts in Ladakh for honeymoon couples are Hotel Ladakh Sarai, Hotel Ladakh Residency, Hotel Druk Ladakh, Hotel Shangri-la, and Hotel Grand Dragon.
- Best Food of Ladakh: When exploring Ladakh with your beloved, try cuisines like Tingmo, Momos, Thukpa, Chutagi, Chang, Sky, and Chhurpi.
- Key Attractions in Ladakh: Hall of Fame, Khardung La, the Confluence of the Indus and Zanskar Rivers, Gurdwara Pathar Sahib, Pangong Tso, Thiksey Monastery, Nubra Valley, and Shanti Stupa are the major tourist attractions in Ladakh.
- Best Time to Visit Ladakh: The surge of people visiting Ladakh to take in the breathtaking scenery occurs between April and June. This season's balmy temperatures make it a great time of year to go sightseeing.
Best-Selling Ladakh Tour Packages
The cheapest Ladakh tour packages start from INR 10,000 and can go as high as INR 60000.
- 4 Nights 5 Days Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
- 5N/6D Thrilling Leh Ladakh Tour Package
- 7 Nights 8 Days Manali to Leh Tour Package
- Ladakh Bike Trip Package 5 Nights 6 Days
29. Auli - For A Fun Skiing Experience
Auli, one of the best places to visit in June in India, attracts most of the newly-married adrenaline-filled couples every year from across the nation. The crowning jewel of Indian skiing, Auli is more than simply another snow-filled hill station. Auli is one of the best honeymoon places in India in low budget, for mostly newlywed couples to enjoy quality time experiencing the bounty of Nature.
Honeymoon couples can enjoy the breathtaking mountains, verdant wildlife, mystical temples, rich culture, carefree lifestyle, and delicious Garhwali cuisine with the best Auli tour packages.
- Why Auli: Nestled comfortably in the Garhwal Himalayas, Auli resembles a picture-perfect love tale. Here, you and your partner can experience a peaceful sunset by the Auli Lake, which reflects the emerald waters of the lake behind the enigmatic Nanda Devi peak. Auli is one of the best honeymoon
- How to Reach: To reach Auli via air, book a flight to the closest airport near Dehradun - Jolly Grant Airport. Then, take a cab to Auli. If not, travel via train to Haridwar and get a bus or cab to Auli.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Auli: The Auli Resort, Joshimath Char Dham Camp, Himalayan Abode, GMVN Auli Tourist Bungalow, and the Clifftop Club Resort are some of the best reasonably-priced places to stay in Auli.
- Best Food of Auli: Although there are plenty of local cuisines to try in Auli, the best ones include Singhori, Bal Mithai, and Kachmauli.
- Key Attractions in Auli: Auli Ropeway, Gurso Bugyal, Chattrakund, Trishul Peak Vishnuprayag, Auli Artificial Lake, Joshimath, Nanda Devi Peak, and Chenab Lake are some of the major tourist attractions in Auli.
- Best Time to Visit Auli: Since all of the tourist attractions operate from November to March, this is the best time of year to visit the hill station. However, June is the best time to visit Auli as everything becomes cheaper than usual due to less crowd.
- Famous Auli Tour Packages: The best Uttarakhand tour packages with Auli as their primary destination start from INR 10,000. You can also book the Best-Selling Auli Honeymoon Packages For 3 Nights & 4 Days to explore this beautiful place in a short while.
30. Mahabaleshwar - For Its Unmatched Beauty
Honeymoon couples can always count on a delightful vacation in Mahabaleshwar, especially during monsoon, because of the super-romantic weather, lovely plantations, meandering lanes, and canopies that cover the city's streets.
The city of Mahabaleshwar will enable you to appreciate the allure of a hill station fully. To see the same, find the best Mahabaleshwar tour packages right now.
- Why Mahabaleshwar: Spending time with that special someone makes every second at Mahabaleshwar unforgettable, whether it's a romantic boat trip around Venna Lake or a few private moments at the several Western Ghats hill points.
- How to Reach: When traveling via air route, hop on a flight to Pune as it is the nearest airport to Mahabaleshwar. To travel via railroads, book a train to While Wathar and then take a cab.
- Best Budget Places To Stay in Mahabaleshwar: Citrus Chambers Mahabaleshwar, Evershine – A Keys Resort, Misty Woods Resort, and Brightland Resort & Spa, Savoy Village are some of the finest of all places to stay in Mahabaleshwar. The hotels are very budget-friendly hence Mahabaleshwar is the cheapest honeymoon destination in India, for any married couple.
- Best Food of Mahabaleshwar: Puran poli, Bharli vangi, Parsi foods, Corn delicacies, and Maharashtrian thali are the most popular local cuisines tourists eat in Mahabaleshwar.
- Key Attractions in Mahabaleshwar: Some of Mahabaleshwar's key attractions include Arthur’s Seat, Elephant’s Head Point, Krishnabai Temple, Mahabaleshwar Temple, and the Mahabaleshwar Hill Station.
- Best Time to Visit Mahabaleshwar: Mahabaleshwar is one of the best places to visit in Maharashtra. The rainy season during July and October sweeps away the city dust and makes the place greener and more refreshing than ever. So, if you are looking for the best places to visit in July in India, Mahabaleshwar would be a good choice.
Famous Mahabaleshwar Tour Packages:
The best Maharashtra tour packages with Mahabaleshwar as the key attraction in the itinerary start from INR 6000 only.
- Mahabaleshwar Package 2 Nights 3 Days
- Mahabaleshwar Panchgani Tour Packages From Mumbai
- Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar Package for 3 Days
Contact Us For The Best Tour Packages In India
Even on a tight budget, newlyweds have several alternatives in India, Hire the best trip planner India. There is something for everyone, from Goa's tranquil beaches to Manali's majestic mountains. We have given you a honeymoon destination in India in low budget. You may have a fantastic honeymoon without going overboard if you prepare ahead, pick affordable and best tour packages in India for lodging alternatives, and learn about the local way of life. Pack your bags and travel to one of these stunning locations for a honeymoon you won't soon forget