The honeymoon is the most memorable experience in an individual's life, as it marks the transition from singlehood to a couple of goals. But when it comes to selecting the best honeymoon places in Kerala, there are quite a few choices to opt for.
Choosing one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala to spend time with your spouse is an ideal choice.
You will certainly come across some of the best honeymoon places in Kerala that are beautiful and unique and give you and your partner the chance to conduct various activities. Let's find out about these honeymoon places from this post!
All the newlywed couples will surely come across many of the best honeymoon places in Kerala where they can spend quality time together and also get to enjoy their stay. These are:
When it comes to the best honeymoon places in Kerala, Munnar is the most popular one. The place is known for its verdant tea gardens and combination of sunshine and white mist during the dawn.
As one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala, Munnar is home to mountains covered with tea gardens. Booking the Munnar tour packages, one will witness the waterfalls and echo points.
- How to Reach: You can easily reach Munnar by landing at Cochin International Airport, taking a train from Ernakulam or Kochi, or taking a cab from Kochi, Ernakulam, or Aluva.
- Places to Visit: Some of the places to visit in Munnar for couples are Mattupetty Dam, Top Station, Lakkam Waterfalls, and Lush Tea Gardens.
- Where to Stay: With the Munnar trip package, you can stay at Wild Elephant Eco-Friendly Resort, Blackberry Hills Retreat Spa, and Devonshire Greens Leisure Hotel.
- Things to Do: In the Munnar honeymoon package, activities like tea making, camping, and visiting Attukal Walls are included.
Read Our Other Blogs - Goa Honeymoon Packages: Experience an Unforgettable Honeymoon in Goa
Alleppey is one of the ideal honeymoon places in Kerala, where couples can go for houseboat tours. The waterways are equipped with local villages and palm trees. The food served at Alleppey is fresh and delicious. Alleppey is one of the Best Places to Visit in India Before You Turn 30 Dubbed one of the most unique honeymoon places in Kerala, the place is ideal for couples who want to have a relaxing and cheering experience during their honeymoon.
- How to Reach: To visit one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala, you can reach the place by landing at Cochin International Airport, taking a train from Alleppey station, or by road.
- Places to Visit: Alappuzha Beach, Marari Beach, Pathiramanal, and Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary.
- Where to Stay: Lake Palace Resort, Deshadan Backwater Resort, and Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere.
- Things to Do: Witness the sunrise, visit the Royal Krishnapuram Palace, and sail through the Alleppey backwaters.
Read Our Other Blogs - What Is The Best Time To Visit Manali For Snowfall
Couples looking for honeymoon places in Kerala to relax should check out Kovalam. This place is well-known for its Samudra Beach, Hawa Beach, and Lighthouse Beach.
Another reason that makes Kovalam the best honeymoon places in Kerala is because of its low tidal wave and three-crescent-shaped shallow water. The place also has many Ayurvedic centers, unique resorts, and panoramic views of the sea.
- How to Reach: Through the Kerala tour packages, one can reach Kovalam by taking a flight to Trivandrum International Airport, taking a train from Trivandrum Railway Center, or taking a bus offered by the Kerala State Transportation Services.
- Places to Visit: Sunset Point Cape, Rock Cut Cave Temple, Samudra Beach Park, and Chowara Village and Beach.
- Where to Stay: The Kerala holiday packages include some of the best places to stay, such as Soma Palmshore, Little Elephant Beach Resort, and HYACINTH Hotel.
- Things to Do: Take part in water sports, visit Sri Padmanabhaswamy Temple, sightseeing, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - Top 20 Adventure Activities in Goa You Must Try Once
Couples looking for honeymoon places in Kerala where they can make plenty of memories should choose Bekal. This place will not just give you comfort but many amenities that honeymooners will love. By booking the best travel to Kerala, couples will also get to witness the natural beauty of Bekal. Kerala is one of the Best Honeymoon Places in India in December.
The place is also home to clean water and sand, the backwaters of Valiyaparamba, and the Bekal Fort. With all these things included, Bekal stands out as one of the best honeymoon destinations in Kerala for all newlywed couples.
- How to Reach: Take a flight to Mangalore Airport, take a train from Kasaragod Railway Station, or take a bus from Kasaragod to reach Bekal.
- Places to Visit: the packages for the best honeymoon destinations in Kerala include various places to visit, which are Bekal Fort, Chandragiri Fort, Ananthapura Lake Temple, and Kappil Beach
- Where to Stay: By booking the best tour packages, couples can stay at Honeycomb by Astral Inn, Tea Garden Homestay, Green Hills Estate, Le Collins Resort, and Vaga Mist Resort.
- Things to Do: Visit the Nityanand Ashram Caves, check out the Bekal Beach, and unwind at the backwaters of Valiyaparamba.
Read Our Other Blog - How Can You Plan A Trip To Kashmir - A Complete Guide
When you're looking for the best romantic beautiful places in Kerala, Wayanad is a must-visit. The place is surrounded by thick rainforest, dazzling waterfalls, and a spice plantation.
By booking the Wayanad tour packages, couples can check out the Kuruva Island, Meenmutty Waterfalls, and Chembra Peak. Visit the rare and beautiful sites, such as the Edakkal Caves, and relax at the resorts situated amidst nature.
- How to Reach: With the Wayanad trip package, you can visit the place by landing at Calicut International Airport, taking a train from Kozhikode, or travelling by the KSRTC buses.
- Places to Visit: The Wayanad travel package includes several places, such as Sentinel Rock Falls, Edakkal Cave, Sunrise Valley, Meenmutty Falls, Banasura Sagar, etc.
- Where to Stay: Chateau Wood Resort, Pappy's Nest Holiday Resort, Petals Resort, etc.
- Things to Do: Here, at the best romantic beautiful places in Kerala, couples can go trekking, sightseeing, visiting the Pookode Lake, checking out Lakkidi View Point, exploring the tea estates, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - 30 Most Romantic Places In The World
Kumarakom has been voted one of the best tourist places in Kerala for couples, all for the right reasons. This place is known as the "blackwater destination" of Kerala, and it's a lot more popular for its Bird Sanctuary as it is home to many exotic plants and migratory birds.
While cruising through some of the best tourist places in Kerala for couples, newlyweds will enjoy the view of the green fringing trees, the serenity of the ride, and the beautiful exotic birds. Kumarakom is one of 30 Best Places To Visit In December In India.
- How to Reach: To reach Kumarakom, fly to Cochin International Airport and take a cab, take a train from Kottayam, access the place by boat from Muhamma, or ride the tourism bus.
- Places to Visit: Bay Island Driftwood Museum, Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls, and Kumarakom Beach.
- Where to Stay: At one of the best tourist places in Kerala for couples, newlyweds can stay at Kumarakom Lake Resort, Aveda Kumarakom, Niraamaya Retreats Backwaters and Beyond, etc.
- Things to Do: Couples can go for boat rides, and nature walks, enjoy massages, visit the Aruvikkuzhi Waterfalls, witness the sunset, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - 15 Famous Goa Tourist Places To Visit
When you're looking for the best Kerala honeymoon places and want them to be exciting ones, visiting Thekkady will be an ideal choice. This small town is known for the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Mullaperiyar Dam, and beautiful vineyards.
The coolest part about one of the best Kerala honeymoon places is that you might get to see the lion-tailed macaques. You and your partner can also visit the Murikaddy, where you can witness the beautiful pepper, coffee, and cardamom plantations.
- How to Reach: Take a flight from Madurai airport, take a train from Kottayam and then hire a cab, or travel to Thekkady directly by taking the state buses.
- Places to Visit: Kumily, Mangla Devi Temple, Murikkady, Chellarkovil, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and Lake, etc.
- Where to Stay: Hotel Ambadi, The Elephant Court, Hotel PepperVine, Wild Saga Thekaddy, etc.
- Things to Do: Jeep safari, jungle night patrolling, border hiking, boating tours, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - A Complete Guide to Exploring Kashmir in September In 2023
8. Poovar Island
When people look for the Best places to visit in Kerala for couples, the Poovar Islands stands out as one of the top choices.
The place has its own charm compared to other regions in Kerala. Wanderlust souls from various parts of the country love to travel to Poovar island. If you live in Bangalore and wish to book the Kerala tour package from Bangalore, make sure Poovar Islands is there in your itinerary.
It was called "Pokkumoosapuram" in the past, and it is popularly known for being a spice trading port. This place is ideal for couples who wish to go on a peaceful and relaxing honeymoon trip or are also counted in the Best Places to Visit in November in India.
- How to Reach: Couples can book a flight to Thiruvananthapuram Airport, take the train from Thiruvananthapuram Railway Station, or take state or government buses from Trivandrum.
- Places to Visit: You can visit the Madre de Deus Church, Thirparappu Falls, Poovar Beach, Neyyar Wild Sanctuary, Arumanoor Koyikkavilakom Sree Bhadrakali Devi Temple, etc.
- Where to Stay: Club Mahindra Poovar, Kayaloram Resort, Hotel Geethu International, Poovar Island Resort, Estuary Sarovar Portico, Poovar Islands, etc.
- Things to Do: Go on a sightseeing tour, visit fishing villages, explore the historical sites, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - 10 Best Things To Do In Andaman
Vegamon has been dubbed one of the romantic places to visit in Kerala for honeymoon due to its three hills of Kurisumala, Murugan, and Thangal. This place gives people the feeling of being far away from civilisation.
While visiting Vagamon, couples will get to witness elephants and buffalos bathing in small water bodies. The place also consists of pine forests, meadows, and orchids.
- How to Reach: Reach Cochin International Airport and take a cab to Vagamon, take a train from Kottayam, or directly reach Vagamon via tourism buses or cabs.
- Places to Visit: Ulipooni Wildlife Sanctuary, Vagamon Pine Forest, Mundakayam Ghat, Pattumala Church, Marmala Waterfalls, etc.
- Where to Stay: The Best trip planners in India say that The Kissing Mountains, Foggy Knolls Resorts, and Vagamon Hills Chimes are the best places to stay.
- Things to Do: Trekking, sightseeing, visit the waterfalls, go for nature walks, etc
Read Our Other Blog - 30 Best Places To Visit In October In India
10. Varkala Beach
Varkala stands out as an ideal honeymoon spot. Situated at the edge of the dizzying cliffs, the place is ideal for couples who wish to spend a relaxing and peaceful time.
As one of the budget honeymoon destinations in Kerala, couples can bathe in medicinal mineral water springs, witness the breathtaking sunset, and check out the beautiful view of the Arabian Sea.
- How to Reach: The travel planner India suggests that couples should take a flight to Thiruvananthapuram Airport and take a pre-paid taxi. Otherwise, take a train to Thiruvananthapuram Railway Station or travel via the state tourism buses.
- Places to Visit: As the best honeymoon spots in Kerala, you can witness the sunset and visit the Sivagiri Mutt, Anjengo Fort, and Varkala Cliff.
- Where to Stay: A trusted trip planner India suggests a couple to stay at Clafouti Beach Resort, Sanctum Spring, and Nebo Hotel.
- Things to Do: Paragliding, Surfing, Paddleboarding and Diving
Read Our Other Blog - 20 Best Snowfall Places In India You Must Visit
Trivandrum, popularly known as "Thiruvananthapuram", is the capital of Kerala. It has Tamil Nadu to its east and the Arabian Sea to its west. The best trip planners in India say that Trivandrum is named after Lord Vishnu.
Apart from being the best honeymoon spot in Kerala, Trivandrum is home to the Sree Padmanabha Swamy Temple, which is a revered religious shrine and an architectural epitome of India. It also has a cultural extravaganza, historic landmarks, stunning beaches, and wooden highlands.
Whether it’s Bangalore, Kolkata, or Delhi, Trivandrum is a famous destination amongst all the trip enthusiasts out there. If you are one of them and reside in Delhi, here’s what you should know before booking a Kerala package from Delhi.
- How to Reach: Book a flight to Trivandrum International Airport, take a train to the Thiruvananthapuram Railway Station, or take the Volvo or deluxe buses to reach Trivandrum.
- Places to Visit: Kanakakkunnu Palace, Sree Chithra Art Gallery, Napier Museum, Akkulam Lake, Trivandrum Beach, Kowdiar Palace, etc.
- Where to Stay: Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum, Fortune Hotel the South Park, Hycinth by Sparsha, etc.
- Things to Do: Visit temples, go shopping, check out museums, sightseeing, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - 25 Adventure Activities in Rishikesh For Every Thrill Seeker
When it comes to Kerala tourist places for honeymoon, couples should not miss out on Kuttikanam. This place is all about nature's splendor.
It has lush green and beautiful tea gardens, not that crowded, and peaceful surroundings. Animals like monkeys, tigers, and bison call this place their home. Dubbed as one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala, it's guaranteed that couples will have a good time here.
- How to Reach: To reach Kuttikanam, fly to Cochin International Airport, reach Kottayam Railway Station, and take a cab to Kuttikanam or take a bus or cab.
- Places to Visit: Parunthumpara Hill View Point, Valanjamkanam WaterFalls, and Pattumala Velamkanni Matha Church.
- Where to Stay: The Misty Mountain Plantation Resort
- Things to Do: check out the wildlife, sightseeing, and go for nature walks
Read Our Other Blog - 6 Bungee Jumping Places In India For All Thrill-Seekers Out There
When the topic is about the best places for honeymoon Kerala, it's wrong to miss out on Kollam. This port city is filled with history, which is linked to Marco Polo, the universally popular Venetian explorer.
He landed in Kollam back in the 13th century, and the city is situated on the banks of the Ashtamudi Lake. Going for a boat ride is one of the best activities in this beautiful city.
- How to Reach: To reach one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala, take a flight to Trivandrum Airport, reach Kollam on a ferry boat, or travel by road through NH-208, NH-47, and NH-220.
- Places to Visit: Kollam Beach, Munroe Island, Thevally Palace, Thangassery Lighthouse, Palaruvi Falls, etc.
- Where to Stay: Club Mahindra Ashtamudi, Quilon Beach, Welcome Hotel Raviz Ashtamudi, etc.
- Things to Do: Swimming, sightseeing, backwater cruising, surfing, boating and fishing.
Read Our Other Blog - 30 Best Places To Visit In Winter In India
Apart from being dubbed as the best honeymoon places in Kerala, Palakkad is known for its Western Ghats hillocks, babbling river streams, and lush greenery.
Under the best tourist places in Kerala for couples, one will get the chance to explore the Palakkad Fort, and the Jainimedu Temple and stay at some of the most luxurious resorts.
- How to Reach: Reach Coimbatore Airport and take a taxi to Palakkad or take a train to Palakkad Junction Railway Station and take an auto. Otherwise, reach Palakkad in the state government buses and take an auto or cab to your destination.
- Places to Visit: Dhoni Waterfalls, Palakkad Fort, and Jainimedu Temple
- Where to Stay: Hotel Sayoojyam Residency, Anaikatti by the Siruvani, Bliss Residency, Kapilavasthu Hotel, etc.
- Things to Do: Nature walks, exploring the unique culture, sightseeing, camping, communicating with the locals, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - Comprehensive Darjeeling Travel Guide for Your Dream Vacation
Pathiramanal is a unique and eye-catching honeymoon location in Kerala as it's ideal for couples who are looking for a romantic vacation. This is an island that has some picturesque views, and people can access this place only by boat.
Among all the other good places in Kerala for honeymoon, Pathiramanal is the most peaceful and relaxing one. You and your partner will have an outstanding time because you will be surrounded by lush greenery.
- How to Reach: To reach Pathiramanal, you first have to reach Kumarakom and then take a boat.
- Places to Visit: Pathiramanal Bird Sanctuary, Marari Beach
- Where to Stay: Deshadan Backwater Resort, Pathiramanal Villas
- Things to Do: Go sightseeing, check out 50 pieces of birds, picnic, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - 30 Best Hill Stations in India You Must Visit
Voted as the best honeymoon place in Kerala, Kuttanad has its own special charm as it is ideal for people who love nature. Couples can have a good time on the houseboats and get to view the beautiful landscape.
After that, Kerala's backwater is one of the primary reasons why newlyweds choose this place as their ultimate honeymoon destination is one of the Best Places to Visit in September in India.
- How to Reach: Fly to Cochin International Airport and then take a cab to reach Alappuzha Railway Station, which is closest to Kuttanad. When traveling by road, you can reach Kuttanad through the national highway or Alappuzha.
- Places to Visit: Check out the Vembanad Lake and the Ambalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple.
- Where to Stay: Omkaram Homestay, Riverine Backwater Resort
- Things to Do: Go for the backwater tours, go sightseeing, enjoy the sunset, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - Honeymoon In Manali: A 2023 Travel Guide
Even though it's known as the best honeymoon places in Kerala, Kochi is also dubbed as the "Empress of the Arabian Sea". For couples who wish to enjoy a utopian and relaxing honeymoon, Kochi is the best choice.
Apart from being one of the most romantic places in Kerala, Kochi is well-known for its rich history that will certainly fascinate you. Its local cuisine, artistry, lifestyle, and culture are some of the things that you should not miss out on when visiting this beautiful place.
- How to Reach: Land at Cochin International Airport from your city, or if travelling by train, reach Ernakulam Junction Station or Ernakulam Town Station. You can also reach Kochi via road through national highways 66, 966B, 966A, and 544 and also reach this place from the sea ports of Mumbai and Goa. If you are from Mumbai then you can also book cheapest Kerala tour packages from Mumbai with or without a flight.
- Places to Visit: Cherai Beach, Willingdon Island, Munambam Beach, Marine Drive, and Mangalavanam Bird Sanctuary.
- Where to Stay: Monsoon Express, Crowne Plaza Kochi, Taj Malabar Resort and Spa, etc.
- Things to Do: Have fun at the Elephant Center, visit the Marine Drive, go shopping at Princess Street, enjoy the ferry ride, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - 30 Things To Do In Rishikesh
If you're searching for the best honeymoon places in Kerala, Idukki is one of them. Well-known for its greenery, Idukki is a legendary hill district, ideal for all newly married couples. Situated just 1200 above sea level, the place is wrapped by the greenery of the Western Ghats.
Idukki is also equipped with the densest green vegetation in this Indian state, and the exclusive fauna and flora are the primary highlights of this place.
- How to Reach: Fly to Cochin International Airport and take a bus or cab. For the train, reach Kottayam or Changanacherry Station and take a bus or cab from there. If travelling by road, you can take the national highway NH-49 to reach Idukki.
- Places to Visit: Idukki Wildlife Sanctuary, Kumily Falls, Nadukani, etc
- Where to Stay: Tulsi Village Resort, Urumbi Hill Palace Plantation, etc.
- Things to Do: Visit the Vintage Points, check out the Tea Museum, and go for Waterfall trekking.
Read Our Other Blog - 40 Best Beaches in Goa: Sun, Sand, and Serenity
Among all the other best honeymoon locations in Kerala, Kasaragod is a lesser-known one. This is a small town located near the coast and consists of both religions and cultures.
Even though it's known as the best couple tourist places in Kerala, the coastal town is also known for its lofty hills, golden temples, offbeat backwaters and pristine beaches.
- How to Reach: Fly to Mangalore Airport and you can hire a bus or cab to reach Kasaragod. Otherwise, book a bus or cab and reach Kasaragod directly.
- Places to Visit: Malom Wildlife Sanctuary, Cheruvathur, Nileshwar, Ananthapura Lake Temple, Parappa Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Where to Stay: Fortview Suites, Kallivalappil Hotel Inn, MM Tourist Home, and Jasmine Heritage
- Things to Do: Boating, sightseeing, visit the beach, go for safari tours, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - Top 25 Beautiful Waterfalls in India That You Must see
Kerala has some great and out-of-this-world places where couples can have a romantic and exciting time together. But have you ever heard of Pandikuzhi? It's an excellent way for newlyweds, and it's just 5km away from Kumily.
The flora and fauna of this region are worth checking out, along with its valleys and waterfalls. Pandikuzhi also provides comfortable options for accommodation, which makes this place a great location for all the honeymooners out there.
- How to Reach: Fly to Cochin International Airport and take a cab to Pandikuzhi or reach the Changanacherry Railway Station and take a cab.
- Places to Visit: Abraham's Spice Garden, Thekaddy, Elephant's Junction, etc.
- Where to Stay: The Elephant Court, Hills and Hues, Poetree Sarovar Portico, Forest Canopy
- Things to Do: Wildlife safari tours, hiking, sightseeing, try the local cuisine, etc
Read Our Other Blog - 25 Best Places To Visit in Rainy Season in Maharashtra
Peermade is also one of the Kerala best honeymoon places in India that is worth exploring. This is a romantic destination, which sits at an altitude of 915 meters.
Peermade houses some awe-striking greenery and eye-catching landscapes. This is a honeymoon destination that every newlywed should include in their itinerary.
- How to Reach: Land at Cochin International Airport and take a state or government bus, or reach Kottayam Railway Station and reach Peermade via bus or cab.
- Places to Visit: Pattumala, Thrissanku Hills, Grampi
- Where to Stay: Wisteria Luxury Villas, Tamarind Peermade, Misty Mountain Plantation Resort
- Things to Do: Hiking, Trekking and Sightseeing
Read Our Other Blog - 30 Best Places to Visit During Monsoon in India
Another great honeymoon destination that is a must-visit is Kumily. Located between the Periyar National Park and the Cardamom Hills of Thekaddy, this unexplored region is a lush green paradise.
Kumily has transformed into one of the best places to visit in Kerala honeymoon, and for all the right reasons. The temperature in this place is salubrious throughout the whole year, and it sits at a height of 880m [2890 feet] above sea level.
- How to Reach: Fly to Madurai Airport or Cochin International Airport and take a cab from there. You can take a train to Theni, which is 64 km away from Kumily, or reach Kollam or Kottayam and take a cab to Kumily.
- Places to Visit: Yodha Cultural Village, Spice Park, Mlamala Waterfalls, etc.
- Where to Stay: Karar Garden, Hotel Pepper Vine, The Mountain Courtyard, Thekaddy.
- Things to Do: Go for spice trading excursions, visit the tea plantations, take pictures, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - 30 best places to Visit in August in India
To go on an exciting and romantic honeymoon in Kerala, India, Chellarkovil will be worth checking out. This town is located 11km away from Kumily, and it's guaranteed that couples will certainly be amazed by the beauty of this place.
This small village carries a reputation for the greenery, and it also pulls in tourists and holiday goers across the globe.
- How to Reach: Reach Cochin International Airport and take a cab from there or take a train to Kumily Junction Station and hire a taxi. When travelling by car, take the national highway NH-544.
- Places to Visit: Periyar National Park, Chellarkovil Falls, Chellarkovil Viewpoint
- Where to Stay: The Elephant Court, Cardamon County, Forest Canopy
- Things to Do: Sightseeing, trekking, hiking
Read Our Other Blog - 30 Best Places to Visit in July in India
Athirapally is located 60km away from Thrissur City. It's popular for its natural beauty, and the Athirapally Waterfalls are the primary attraction of this town. You will surely be speechless once you witness the mesmerising beauty of the Athirapally Waterfalls.
- How to Reach: Fly to Cochin International Airport and hire a cab. When travelling by train, reach Chalakudy, which is 28 km away from Athirapally. People traveling by car can take the government or private buses from Kochi.
- Places to Visit: Charpa Waterfalls, Sholayar Dam, Athirapally and Vazhachal Waterfalls, Chalajudy River, etc.
- Where to Stay: Hotel Luciya Palace, Dass Continental, Joys Palace, Lulu International, etc.
- Things to Do: Take pictures, go sightseeing, witness wildlife, trekking, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - Top 30 Things To Do In Goa
25. Anjengo Fort
Kerala is home to similar settlements and forts, and the Anjengo Fort stands out as the popular one. Newlyweds who like architecture and history will certainly like visiting this place. Anjengo Fort is the best place to spend quality time with your partner and look at history.
Back during British rule, the Fort was used by the East Indian Company, and the Fort still stands because of its old-style Indian architecture.
- How to Reach: Take a train to Varkala Railway Station and then a taxi or a cab from there to Anjengo Fort.
- Places to Visit: Varkala Beach, Edava Beach, Sivagiri Mutt, Vishnu Temple, Varkala, Varkala LightHouse.
- Where to Stay: Mint Inside Beach Hotel, White House Residency, Maadathil Cottages, Leisure Valley and Beach Resort
- Things to Do: Sightseeing, shopping, surfing, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - 30 Best Places For River Rafting in India
26. Varkala Cliff
Apart from being dubbed one of the best honeymoon places in Kerala, Varkala Cliff is a stunning location. The place is equipped with unique resorts ideal for all the newlyweds.
The blue water area of the Varkala Cliff is something that is loved by many people. The region also houses eateries, sightseeing places, shopping destinations, etc.
- How to Reach: Fly to Thiruvananthapuram Airport and hire a cab or take a train to Varkala Railway Station. Otherwise, travel on the KSRTC shuttles to reach Varkala.
- Places to Visit: Janardhana Swami Temple, Panasanam Beach, Odayam Beach, Varkala Beach
- Where to Stay: Inda Hotel, Palm Tree Heritage, The Eco, Varkala Marine Palace, etc.
- Things to Do: Visit the beaches, check out the Janardhana Swami Temple, go surfing, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - 50 Best Places To Visit in June in India
27. Edava Beach
All those honeymooners who are looking for a romantic and offbeat experience in Kerala should check out Edava Beach. Located in the Northern part of Varkala Beach, this region is encircled by the Blue Lagoon. The sea and the backwaters run parallel in this reach.
- How to Reach: Land at Trivandrum Airport and book/hire a cab, or you can take the train to Varkala Railway Station, which is connected to some of the major cities across India.
- Places to Visit: Kappil Beach, Varkala Aquarium, Varkala Beach, etc.
- Where to Stay: Eden View, Sukriti Beach Resort, Satta Beach Residence
- Things to Do: Paragliding, surfing, visiting Vintage Points, checking out cafes and beaches.
Read Our Other Blog - 15 Best Places To Visit in May in India
28. Marari Beach
Marari Beach is not that far away from Alleppey, and it's an ideal place for all the newlyweds who wish to spend some time at the secluded beach and explore the backwaters of Kerala. It's an outstanding place where you can laze around with your significant other.
Even though this place is a pretty palace, during holidays and weekends, it does get a bit crowded. So, it's requested that couples should place their trip accordingly.
- How to Reach: Reach Kochi Airport and then take a bus or taxi. You can also take a train to Cochin, Alleppey, or Kottayam. When traveling by road, take the NH-47 national highway
- Places to Visit: Mararikulam Beach, Amma Ayurveda Wellness Centre, Velorvattom Mahadeva Temple, Mararikulam Mahadeva Temple, etc.
- Where to Stay: Tree Leaf Marari Sands Beach Resort, Carnoustie Resorts, Ayurveda Centre Beach Resort, Marari Beach CGH Earth Beach Resort
- Things to Do: Visit the beach, go sightseeing, swim, check out snake boat races [In August].
Read Our Other Blog - 15 Best Places To Visit In Summer In India
Thrissur is dubbed as a place that is equipped with scenic landscapes and sacred places. This place is an ideal honeymoon destination in Kerala, and it's home to Guruvayur and Vadakkumnathan Temples. Thrissur is also ideal for couples who like history, nature, and museums.
- How to Reach: Land at Cochin International Airport and travel to Thrissur by cab. You can also reach Thrissur by taking a train to Thrissur Railway Station or by booking a private bus to reach this place.
- Places to Visit: Vamanamoorthy Temple, Vadakkumnathan Temple, State Museum, Silent Valley National Park, Punnathur Kotta Elephant Sanctuary, etc.
- Where to Stay: Hotel Pooram International, Ashoka Inn, Manappuram Hotel, Kottaram Residency
- Things to Do: Go birdwatching, witness the wildlife, go shopping, try local cuisine, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - Top Places To Visit In Rajasthan in 3 Days
Kozhikode is an ancient town and was not the best trade center for spices during the Medieval era. It has some of the best attractions that are worth checking out, such as Pattalam Mosque, Commonwealth Spring Wheel, CSI Church, and some colorful crossroads.
- How to Reach: Reach Calicut International Airport and take a cab, bus, or train to Kozhikode Railway Station to reach the place. When travelling by road, book a bus or cab from Kochi or Coimbatore to reach Kozhikode.
- Places to Visit: Thikkoti Light House, Kozhipara, Kalipoika Krishna Menon Museum, etc.
- Where to Stay: Welcome Hotel Raviz Kadavu Resort, Malabar Palace, The Taj Gateway Hotel
- Things to Do: Birdwatching, visit Iringal Crafts Village, etc.
Read Our Other Blog - Best Places To Visit In India In April
Every newlywed wants to have a romantic and unique honeymoon experience. Kerala is one of the Top 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India In Low Budget, so planning a trip to some of the best honeymoon spots in Kerala will be worth it. The honeymoon Munnar places are beautiful and eye-catching, and each of them has its own charm.
Speaking to the best tour planner in India and visit some of the Cheap honeymoon places in Kerala. You will not just get the chance to explore the places but also get to learn its history, try local food, and have a good time with your significant other.